Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 69
  1.    #21  
    I've had the battery for 4 days and it is performing great. I still recommend it. Once again, the thickness doesn't bother me and you get used to the texture/mismatch of the back cover very quickly.
  2. #22  
    Can you post some pics... preferably with other phones...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    Can you post some pics... preferably with other phones...
    I'll have a review up next week with some shots (800w, Q9c, Mogul),

    Long story short: it's as "thick" as an 800w, just more streamlined. In other words, it's not really too thick IMO.

    Actually, the weight is more of a concern...heavy sucker. But overall, I like the "feel" of it and the back matches better than I had expected. Also works well with their side case and InnoDock Junior, which was nice.

    What a monster of a battery.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    ....and the back matches better than I had expected....
    I wonder why they didn't make a glossy back cover so it matches the rest of the phone?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I wonder why they didn't make a glossy back cover so it matches the rest of the phone?
    I guess they just went by what their customers wanted. I really like the soft touch paint and the way it feels in the hand. It matches pretty well too.

    Granted, I suppose they could have made an option for a glossy version. Maybe they will. But I see no real advantage (outside of personal preference) for the glossy.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  6. #26  
    I still prefer the Mugen 3600mah. It has the exact same back as what originally came with the phone, and the battery power is unlike anything I have ever seen. I'm not disputing that the seidio doesn't last as long, but it comes down to your personal preference. I wanted the consistency of the texture of the back with the rest of the phone. If it doesn't matter to you either way, then any one of these batteries will do. ;-)
  7. #27  
    So far I have to say, I really dig the 3500mah battery--the size, the feel and the power.

    It just feels better in my hand and it's not really that big (if you used an 800w, it's like the same size now, but more rounded and narrow).

    Power is off the hook. On the first day (not fully conditioned), I went 16 hrs off the charger (in a low signal area) = 14 hours on push email, 10 hours with IM+ on, 2 hrs internet + 2 hrs playing with software = 42% left. You have to work to try an kill this battery.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  8. #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I'll have a review up next week with some shots (800w, Q9c, Mogul),

    Long story short: it's as "thick" as an 800w, just more streamlined. In other words, it's not really too thick IMO.

    Actually, the weight is more of a concern...heavy sucker. But overall, I like the "feel" of it and the back matches better than I had expected. Also works well with their side case and InnoDock Junior, which was nice.

    What a monster of a battery.
    Can't wait to read your review....

    Thanks!!!
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  9. #29  
    wow! I should never have doubted you Malatesta! I decided to bite it and get the Seidio 3500mah..and I gotta say, this battery is AMAZING! It is surprisingly slimmer than what you see in pics. Waay slimmer than the mugen 3600. It took me 2mins to forget about the mismatched back. In fact, it goes well with the phone. No one even noticed it. Feels great in your hand, and the power is even greater than the Mugen 3600. I am an EXTREME power user, and this battery took a beating, ON THE FIRST DAY! I did like 16.5hrs the first day and was still at 38%. I'm still not even sure how that's possible....I have the 1800mah, and 3600mah from mugen. I'm sending both back and keeping the 3500 from Seidio.
    Last edited by MrPlennium; 05/05/2009 at 11:20 PM.
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlennium View Post
    wow! I should never have doubted you Malatesta! I decided to bite it and get the Seidio 3500mah..and I gotta say, this battery is AMAZING! It is surprisingly slimmer than what you see in pics. Waay slimmer than the mugen 3600. It took me 2mins to forget about the mismatched back. In fact, it goes well with the phone. No one even noticed it. Feels great in your hand, and the power is even greater than the Mugen 3600. I am an EXTREME power user, and this battery took a beating, ON THE FIRST DAY! I did like 16.5hrs the first day and was still at 38%. I'm still not even sure how that's possible....I have the 1800mah, and 3600mah from mugen. I'm sending both back and keeping the 3500 from Seidio.
    Cool...

    Many are still looking for pics though...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
  11. #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by trumpet73 View Post
    Here are some pics of the battery. cover , and holster in use.

    I don't mind the extra weight and thickness. I think the long battery life is worth it.
    Actually, I think Trumpet73 captured the images perfectly on the first page of this thread. That's exactly how it looks, just a bit slimmer IMO when you actually hold it and see it.
  12. #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPlennium View Post
    wow! I should never have doubted you Malatesta! I decided to bite it and get the Seidio 3500mah..and I gotta say, this battery is AMAZING! It is surprisingly slimmer than what you see in pics. Waay slimmer than the mugen 3600. It took me 2mins to forget about the mismatched back. In fact, it goes well with the phone. No one even noticed it. Feels great in your hand, and the power is even greater than the Mugen 3600. I am an EXTREME power user, and this battery took a beating, ON THE FIRST DAY! I did like 16.5hrs the first day and was still at 38%. I'm still not even sure how that's possible....I have the 1800mah, and 3600mah from mugen. I'm sending both back and keeping the 3500 from Seidio.
    cool, glad you're enjoying. interesting comparison with Mugen--I'm not too familiar with their stuff.

    I have no plans to stop using this battery--it's just gonna stay on all the time as the size is really a non-issue (though if you carry it in your pants, perhaps it may--I use a holster).


    I may be able to get some pics up late tonight for theog.
    Last edited by Malatesta; 05/06/2009 at 10:34 AM.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  13. #33  
    I bought the 35oo mA battery as well since like others in this thread I use a lot of the STPs capabilities every day for most of the day/night....This battery has given me better than two to three days worth of service on a full charge without any problems. Also, while I like the TPs slimline design, I am finding that having the extended battery attached improves how the phone feels in my hand/makes for better stability in use etc
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    cool, glad you're enjoying. interesting comparison with Mugen--I'm not too familiar with their stuff.

    I have no plans to stop using this battery--it's just gonna stay on all the time as the size is really a non-issue (though if you carry it in your pants, perhaps it may--I use a holster).


    I may be able to get some pics up late tonight for theog.
    I'd be interested in those pictures. I ordered the 1800 Mugen the other day but they are out of stock until mid month. They offered to return my money if I don't want to wait.

    I could use a new back cover. One of the little tabs at the top of the back cover has almost broke off. Sprint wants me to pay $100 to Asurian to get a new one. I think it's a defect since I haven't done anything to damage it. Palm won't replace or even sell me the cover.
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    I have no plans to stop using this battery--it's just gonna stay on all the time as the size is really a non-issue (though if you carry it in your pants, perhaps it may--I use a holster).
    Do you use a Seidio holster? And, if so, is it the Innocase holster or the spring clip holster? I'm wondering if there's a slight difference in size between the two, even though the pictures look the same.
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    Do you use a Seidio holster? And, if so, is it the Innocase holster or the spring clip holster? I'm wondering if there's a slight difference in size between the two, even though the pictures look the same.
    Sedio spring clip holster.

    I thought the innocase was for one with a silicone/hardcase?

    The way Seidio designs both the battery cover and holsters, it should work with either one as the contact area is not effected by the new cover.

    WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
  17. #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    Sedio spring clip holster.

    I thought the innocase was for one with a silicone/hardcase?

    The way Seidio designs both the battery cover and holsters, it should work with either one as the contact area is not effected by the new cover.
    OK. The Innocase holster does use the Innocase hardshell cover. And I have that case & holster. The Innocase holster interior is longer than the bare phone, so I was hoping the battery cover added a little length to the phone. On Seidio's site, both holsters look the same & they don't give measurements so you know for sure that each has different dimensions.
  18. #38  
    what website offers the best prices on these products?
  19. jac6695's Avatar
    Posts
    125 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    #39  
    Until Sunday you can 10% off at Seidio's website if you enter promo code "private" at checkout.
    James

    VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
  20. kg6bki's Avatar
    Posts
    196 Posts
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    #40  
    Funny thing is that I paid for mine on 4/27 shipped on 4/28 and I still haven't received it yet. They said I have to fill out a claim form..and they said "Their Shipping Guy" said he mailed out my Package...Come on $125 Charged to my Card and No Batteries.This is very fustrating
    Police Officer: Sir, your eyes are red, are you drunk?

    Drunk Driver: Officer, have you been eating donuts, your eyes are glazed?
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions