1.    #1  
    I wonder if it's possible to clock GSM Treo Pro processor back to 528MHz? This frequency (528MHz) seems to be native for such processor but Palm has decided to underclock it most probably to preserve battery power. I find Treo Pro not overly responsive; it takes at least 2 seconds to open Messages and, if you try speed dial from Today, the 'graduate' appearing of dialpad is painful to watch. From what I know there is no utility that can be used to clock Qualcomm processors. Perhaps there's some registry setting or DLL within Treo Pro that is responsible for underclocking. I wonder if someone technically accomplished enough could give some insight...
    Quote Originally Posted by climax View Post
    I wonder if it's possible to clock GSM Treo Pro processor back to 528MHz? This frequency (528MHz) seems to be native for such processor but Palm has decided to underclock it most probably to preserve battery power. I find Treo Pro not overly responsive; it takes at least 2 seconds to open Messages and, if you try speed dial from Today, the 'graduate' appearing of dialpad is painful to watch. From what I know there is no utility that can be used to clock Qualcomm processors. Perhaps there's some registry setting or DLL within Treo Pro that is responsible for underclocking. I wonder if someone technically accomplished enough could give some insight...
    Anyone? Please...