1.    #1  
    Yesterdeay I was driving using my gps and bluetooth and the prompts started playing through my headset. I really like this because I cannot hear the GPS any through the tic-tac speaker on the Pro. Bad thing is that as soon as I got a phone call it stopped and went back to the tictac speaker.

Is there a way to make it use the bluetooth all the time. I am using Alltelnav for GPS. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by wwhijr View Post
    Yesterdeay I was driving using my gps and bluetooth and the prompts started playing through my headset. I really like this because I cannot hear the GPS any through the tic-tac speaker on the Pro. Bad thing is that as soon as I got a phone call it stopped and went back to the tictac speaker.

Is there a way to make it use the bluetooth all the time. I am using Alltelnav for GPS. thanks
    Hm, interesting. I had thought that this was impossible, because the phone and audio channels were completely seperate. But if it is possible, that would be great. Any ideas folks?
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    i think the only way tha would work is if your headset is stereo bluetooth of has the profile like it is.... just my 2cents tho
    how vain it is to sit down and write, when a lot of you mother f#%^kers never stood up to live…

hype6477 locked in on twitter
  4.    #4  
    Hypen I am not sure what you mean.

I thought it was impossible too till mine did it. I nearly jumped out of my skin when a voice suddenly started in my ear.
    I experienced this while listening to music through bluetooth headset and vacuuming. I got a regular calendar reminder and it was spoken in my ear kind of "super imposed" over the music. it announced "call Mom in 15 minutes." I thought I was hearing things until I saw on the screen that that remin
    I've noticed it a time or two with the GPS.

I think it is when the bluetooth audio happens to be open for some reason and the GPS program talks to you.

It surely goes away if the bleutooth audio is disconnected, like an incoming call rings.