Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    I had to reinstall my OS on my computer, severing the partnership with my 800. I left my cable in a hotel room a while ago, and have used BT sync (and internet) since then. My new problem is I can't get the Treo to Sync with the computer. I have had the BT and computer paired, and the app on the 800 lists Activesync (and is checked) on the options, but when I go to AS and choose connect with BT, it says an existing partnership does not exist. Running a Dell Latitude D820, w/Toshiba BT stack.

Any suggestions? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    Guess all it took was asking for help.

Tried it again right after I posted, it sync'd right up.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    im having a problem getting my treo800w to sync via USB. i dunno why. its worked plenty of times before. i repaired it to the laptop and its not working for some reason. the phone connects, and mobile device center shows its connecting, and then it hangs and stops, then gives me a error, but no error info.

whats up with that?
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    fixed the issue.

i went to my device mngr when phone was bluetoothed onto the laptop and uninstalled the driver for the phone, then i disconnected the phone from the laptop and reconnected it via bluetooth, and it reinstalled the drivers for the cell and worked fine.