1.    #1  
    1. which one is faster
    2. which one has fewer missed calls?

only people who had both please.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    1. which one is faster
    This one is tricky. The Pro has the faster processor so it can handle cpu intensive things better than the 800w such as playing videos, slingplayer, A2DP etc., but the 800w has accelerated graphics so it has the advantage where that comes into play especially noticeable with browser scrolling.

This one the Treo Pro is the clear winner for me. I had 5 800w's and only 1 of them could receive calls dependably. I test my Treo Pro almost daily with phone calls and have only experienced 1 miss out of 100's of calls.

800!

*cough**cough*
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/ma...ies-200-a.html

*cough*

800!

*cough*
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    I have both and IMO the Treo Pro is just a way better device.
    Quote Originally Posted by ericizzy1 View Post
    1. which one is faster

I have had both. The 800w was so bad (missed calls, poor battery performance, screen going mulitcolored among others) that I got rid of it and got a 755p (which had it's own issues) till I could get a Pro. The Pro does have some issues (like not being able to unthread SMS messages). But I've none of the issues with it that I had with the 800w. Considering the fact I have BT enabled all the time, my battery life is very good, I can go 1-2 days without having to have to recharge. But I do have it hooked to my computer at home and work (charging USB), and I do have a car charger.

For me, it's a winner, even over the upcoming Pre.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by jdostal View Post
    800!

*cough**cough*
    http://discussion.treocentral.com/ma...ies-200-a.html

*cough*

800!

*cough*
    Try some Nyquil.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    The treo 800w seems ever so slightly "snappier" with simple tasks but the pro is waaaaaaaaaaayyyy better overall. Best phone/pda I have ever owned.

I have only had a couple of truly missed calls on both phones so that has never been a major issue for me. I am pretty sure I have always gotten the voicemail notification after the fact.

Get the pro.