1.    #1  
    I was wondering if any users who've used the Treo Pro notice any wear in the headphone jack. In my experience with any multimedia device, the headphone jack is the first thing to start wearing out from repeated switching in/out the connections. After a month or two, I usually begin to hear crackling and any slight touch to the connected headphone and the headphone jack causes unbearable distortion.

If people have already been noticing headphone jack wear with the treo pro, I'd rather invest in bluetooth headphones where physical contact between the electronics is not necessary and wear is less of a worry.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I bet the first wear you would see is the corner when you try to get your stylus out.

No wear on my jack yet.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    I have not noticed and wear & tear on mine either.
    Quote Originally Posted by araytb View Post
    I was wondering if any users who've used the Treo Pro notice any wear in the headphone jack. In my experience with any multimedia device, the headphone jack is the first thing to start wearing out from repeated switching in/out the connections. After a month or two, I usually begin to hear crackling and any slight touch to the connected headphone and the headphone jack causes unbearable distortion.

If people have already been noticing headphone jack wear with the treo pro, I'd rather invest in bluetooth headphones where physical contact between the electronics is not necessary and wear is less of a worry.
    I haven't noticed any problems yet either, but bluetooth headphones would probably be a good investment.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

I play radio shows and audio books all night in my truck. Taking the audio plug in and out of the phone atleast 4 times a night, 5 nights of the week, and its still as solid as the day I got it. I had to get my 700wx exchanged maybe 4 times over a 2 year period doing the same thing. Pro is SOLID.