Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Can anyone tell me a good alarm program. The one that is on my 850 (and the 800) is awful. It rings for two seconds once and then again two minutes later. I miss my 650 worldclock.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    SPB makes one. Call SPB Time.

I now use pTravelAlarm as most of suggest here.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    I 10th pTravelAlarm - never had a problem with it.
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I do have a problem with pTraverAlarm.

It keep reset my Sound & Notification thing for "Connection" to sound and notice. It is annoying.

Anyone else have this problem?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    I use Klaxon. It has a really cool interface and hasn't failed on me yet. It was designed for the Diamond, but still works fine on the Treo Pro...the fonts are a *tad* off. The best thing is that it's freeware.

[APP]Klaxon 2.0 - OPEN SOURCE - G-Sensor and Light Sensor Enabled Alarm Clock (11/17) - xda-developers
    I also use pTravelAlarm. Never had a problem with it.
    I'll second g-alarm. Uses my mp3's, configurable alarms, etc.
    I personally use a program called Chronos. Works like a charm and is pretty straight forward.
    I've used Spb Time, and it certainly works well. However, I eventually switched to AlarmMaster, which works just as well, and whose today plug-in takes up a bit less room on the today screen than Spb.
    Quote Originally Posted by cristobal View Post
    I personally use a program called Chronos. Works like a charm and is pretty straight forward.
    link?
    anybody have a link for a free version of ptravelalarm?
    www.activekitten.com

Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    link?
    Global Posts
    224 Global Posts
    Are there any alarm programs that offer a good vibrating alarm?
    Quote Originally Posted by isaacl View Post
    Are there any alarm programs that offer a good vibrating alarm?
    G-alarm does. And I forgot to mention in my earlier post that it's free.
    Thank you for Galarm, just what i ve been looking for.
    I use the built-in alarm, but was able to transfer very kewl alarm tones from different Windows Mobile devices, such as the Touch Pro. Example is this 'rooster' alarm that it's so funny, it will surprise my wife tomorrow at 6:45am in her Nokia E71 as well!
    Very impressed with g alarm!
    I have heard many people using different clocks so I was wondering what best app to replace th edefault alarms on the system. They dont work correctly with SPB MS3.

SPB Time? What others do you use, and is it reliable. Does it ring more than once?

Thanks!
    C
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    I'm a fan of pTravelAlarm

Very reliable; multiple alarms; easy to read and simple.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast