Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OK Should have searched before I created a new post. Thanks for the information.

I am away on business and need a reliable clock to wake me up. System alarms only ring once and thats it even when they are set to repeat. Ill try a few of these out.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
    Whick version do I download? VGA/WVGA version or QVGA/WQVGA version? Also, what's the difference between the two versions?
    Quote Originally Posted by datmescandude View Post
    Whick version do I download? VGA/WVGA version or QVGA/WQVGA version? Also, what's the difference between the two versions?
    The VGA version is a higher resolution display, which won't display properly on the Treo Pro, may even lock up. You want QVGA.
    Quote Originally Posted by kraski View Post
    The VGA version is a higher resolution display, which won't display properly on the Treo Pro, may even lock up. You want QVGA.
    Thanks!!
    If we are using the 96dpi RealVGA setup, which .cab should we download for G-Alarm?
    Palm Vx -> Treo 700p (Death by MR Update to 1.10) -> Treo 755p (Blue) -> Treo Pro with Sapphire Blue Innocase
    Quote Originally Posted by redline122 View Post
    If we are using the 96dpi RealVGA setup, which .cab should we download for G-Alarm?
    You still want the QVGA version. RealVGA may be the name of the program, but it's still not real VGA.
    I had downloaded PocketClock Pro from Megasoft2000. Was having issues with the alarm not working when another notification was pending at the time the alarm was supposed to go off. Emailed them and they sent me a new version to download. It is working like a charm. All kinds of options for alarms, timers, etc. As the update is not yet available on their site, I presume it is a fix for the Treo Pro.
    My alarm did not work at all this morning. Didn't even get a notification on the screen. Almost late to work.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    pTravelAlarm couldn't work full screen with realvga installed...

how can i solve this issue?

thanks!
    Are there any other free alarms? I had G-alarm but the trial already expired.
    Are there any other free alarms? I had G-alarm but the trial already expired.
    What trial? It's a free app. Perhaps you found a time limited beta, somewhere? Go to ageye.de & grab the latest version. You should be fine, then.
    What trial? It's a free app. Perhaps you found a time limited beta, somewhere? Go to ageye.de & grab the latest version. You should be fine, then.
    I did and it says the newest one expires at the end of June
    I did and it says the newest one expires at the end of June
    You're right. That's something new with the last two versions. Maybe he considers all versions still beta & doesn't want to leave buggy betas floating around.
    I purchased CT Alarmclock through sprint and it works really well. I got impatient with G-alarm...plus CT alarm is louder than G-alarm and it was only $5.99!
    Anyone else using pocketclock pro? now I am having an issue where you have to dismiss the alarm like 5 times before it goes off. anyone with the same issue?
    Treo 700P : Sprint Treo Pro since March 09
    Had G-alarm. Couldn't figure out how to delete alarms. (edit: saw the clock with the minus, but it wouldn't delete the alarm so I had about 10 alarms to shuffle through.) Also didn't like how it took up so much space on the Today screen. A simple one liner would be nice.

Tried Chronos and liked it a lot but it's a day off. I choose Tuesday and the alarm sets for Wednesday. I choose Monday and thankfully it sets for today. I used my watch as a backup this morning but actually was woken up by a phone call. Even used the atomic clock sync, and it still was off.
    Last edited by crogs571; 07/07/2009 at 08:53 AM.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    G-Alarm worked perfect for me. i like the talking clock and i do the math/maze puzzle before i could close or snooze. works great for me.

to delete alarms, open the program, highlight the alarm you want to delete, press the button that looks like a 'script/notepad' icon, then press the clock with the minus sign. delete confirmation popup should be shown and click yes. it should work.
    You're right. That's something new with the last two versions. Maybe he considers all versions still beta & doesn't want to leave buggy betas floating around.
    Actually, to correct my misinformation, G-Alarm is now commercial. I forget the price in Euros, but it converts to $7.20 USD. A trial version is available. And it's still my favorite alarm -- it works well and is continually updated & improved.
    I seem to be having an odd problem with G-Alarm. After it goes off, the screen is stuck off and I have to reset. I've tried to duplicate this while awake, but it never happens. Perhaps it's because it usually takes about three rounds of the MP3 to wake me up.

Anybody else experience this?
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    I actually just paid the $7.20 for g-alarm. Seems worth it now that I got the deleting alarms down. And no, I've never had that screen problem with it. Sorry, no help here.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast