Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 209
  1. #121  
    I uninstalled it from my Treo Pro as well. I missed a bunch of calls because I used the volume buttons on the side. I already had SPB Phone Suite installed (for profiles) and the integration with MS3 is a bit buggy as well. This software needs a bunch of fixes before its usable on the Treo Pro.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
  2. #122  
    3.01 beta has been released

    Change log:
    - Feature: ability to save calls from unknown numbers to a new or existing contact
    - Feature: ability to show/hide SIM contacts
    - Feature: "Show Today" widget
    - Feature: support for the hardware "Call" button from certain dialogs
    - Feature: "Remove All" in call log
    - Bug fix: contact sync can fail after using a picture from Facebook
    - Bug fix: some calls cannot be resolved to their corresponding contacts
    - Bug fix: calls from unidentified numbers are not shown in the call log
    - Bug fix: "Edit Profile" doesn't work correctly on Treo
    - Bug fix: devices cannot be turned off on HTC Kaiser cooked ROMs
    - Change: "Hardware Acceleration" option is hidden for non-supported devices
    - City database has been updated
    - Other minor bug fixes and optimizations
    http://www.spbclub.com/forum/viewtop...d664059892a2e0
  3. #123  
    I just loaded it and it seems to work fine now. Yay!
  4. #124  
    Yup. Working for me too.

    However, every time I lock my phone through MS's lock app, it goes back to the 6.1 Today screen. Isn't 'Override Start' setting supposed to just use MS?
  5. #125  
    Yeah Just saw that, Going to install that now as well.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  6. #126  
    do you install it over ms3.0.0 or you need to remove it then install the beta?
  7. #127  
    I think when you try to install it, it will remove prev versions. I would indefinately take a backup, both with sprite and one of the ms settings.

    I however have a memory leak from some where, so I am going to do a hard reset first, then only bring back my contacts and email accounts from backup.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  8. #128  
    ok thanks
  9. #129  
    I think most of the ring issues fixed, but I am finding a problem remaining. When I go to MS ring profiles and set the ring tone some will not play with the play preview button. EG If I set in profile ring volume max, systems sounds max, ringtone "treo" ring type "ring" and press the paly button I get no sound.
  10. #130  
    if you can get to the spb club forum i would post that there, they want to know the issues. then they will make another update. looks like they are doing some more device spec support.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  11. #131  
    or point them to here.
    Devices: Blackberry 7130, 8130, 8330, HTC Touch Pro, Treo 600, 700wx, Pro, Palm Pre
  12. #132  
    I haven't updated yet, Has anyone noticed any improvement in battery life or memory usage with the update?
  13. #133  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott559 View Post
    I haven't updated yet, Has anyone noticed any improvement in battery life or memory usage with the update?
    Just started using it last night. I left my phone on the dresser last night, unplugged at 51% battery. This morning it was at 42% (overall, about 6 hours).

    That is while connecting to an Exchange Server. There was no difference in memory usage.
  14. #134  
    I uninstalled the app, and I think I am going to keep watching what happens for a time until it seems that a pretty much bugless product is available.
  15. #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by camtah View Post
    I have reverted back to 2.1 because of the issues that a lot of people are having with 3.0. I am having display, IE lockup and ringer/alarm issues with 3.0 that I didn't have with 2.1. The scroll bar on the diplay with 3.0 is barely visable and I missed a few important calls because the ringer volume was not functioning correctly. I like the interface, but it seems memory hungry and the widgets no longer have the gee wiz impact after constant use. I also cannot understand the professional screen having fewer options than the "other" screens. I think that in the treo pros case, MS 3.0 is not quite ready for prime time and needs some tweaking.
    Still had lockup issues with 2.1 as well.
  16. #136  
    anyone noticing issues with htc task icon (upper right). when I tap it under mshell 3.01 it appears and then immediately disappears before I can use it.
  17. #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    anyone noticing issues with htc task icon (upper right). when I tap it under mshell 3.01 it appears and then immediately disappears before I can use it.
    that means your memory is running low and have to either do a reset or clos some applications. Its nothing related to MS3.
  18. no_basho's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    that means your memory is running low and have to either do a reset or clos some applications. Its nothing related to MS3.
    Hmm, I disagree. I noticed this same problem on my unlocked Treo Pro as soon as I installed MS3. It only happpens when I access the task menu from the default WM today screen; and it happens even if I have plenty of free memory (i.e., nothing else running).

    Not a big deal, since I hardly use the default today screen with MS3 installed, but annoying nevertheless.
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by no_basho View Post
    Hmm, I disagree. I noticed this same problem on my unlocked Treo Pro as soon as I installed MS3. It only happpens when I access the task menu from the default WM today screen; and it happens even if I have plenty of free memory (i.e., nothing else running).
    Not a big deal, since I hardly use the default today screen with MS3 installed, but annoying nevertheless.
    Yes and if I run everything on the device up jam the memory completely without SB MS3 installed I don't get this effect with the task manager either so it has nothing to do with memory as far as I can tell.

    Well that brings me to the second question. You say it only happens to you on the today screen: Have you even got the task menu icon on the device on any sb ms home or other page (other than today screen) with SB MS3 running? I haven't I only have an "x" (close) in the upper right on teh SB MS screens!
  20. no_basho's Avatar
    Posts
    83 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    Yes and if I run everything on the device up jam the memory completely without SB MS3 installed I don't get this effect with the task manager either so it has nothing to do with memory as far as I can tell.

    Well that brings me to the second question. You say it only happens to you on the today screen: Have you even got the task menu icon on the device on any sb ms home or other page (other than today screen) with SB MS3 running? I haven't I only have an "x" (close) in the upper right on teh SB MS screens!
    No, I only have the task menu icon on the MS3 home page. But I think that's normal behavior. As far as I know (and I could be mistaken), the taks menu icon only appears on the WM default "Today" screen, too. Once you open up a program of any sort, the "x" takes its place--which makes sense since that's how you close the program. So, the task menu is only accessible via the home page (whether the default WM "Today" screen of MS3's "Today" screen).
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Posting Permissions