Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    At least thats the way it is for me. Every time i get a missed call and a voicemail, it tells me that i have a missed call but it never tells me i got voicemail. i went to the Sprint store and i saw that the treo pro had a notification ( it happened to be there by luck since i never called the phone or anything).

Because i don't get a notification, i have to dial 1 and check for myself which is annoying when i end up not having voicemail. Recently calls have gone straight to voicemail and i get a missed call even thought i never got the damn call! So sprint is going to give me a replacement on Monday (4th one!!!!).

How anout you guys, do you guys get a voicemail notification on your 800w's?
    Yea, I definitely get voice mail notification on mine. Somethings wrong if your not getting VM notifications.
    Yep, something is very wrong here. EVERY phone should get notifications.

Try the 'Clear Voicemail Icon' button just in case, before you call tech support. It might reset your notifications.
    Really, my 800W did voice mail notifications and was down right persistent about it.
    I have one at the top of my 800 right now. Its an icon of a telephone and envelope combined. I believe its the same icon the 700wx had.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    Actually now that you guys mentioned it, i never got a single voicemail notification on any of my 800w's that i have gotten replaced. maybe it's my sprint plan?
    Hi, I'm having the same issue. How did you resolve this?
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    My 800W has always had the voicemail notification icon on the top as well as a sound and message .. check under sounds and notifications in the sounds and see what you have set...