1.    #1  
    So i charged my Pro overnight...this morning it was around 98%. After one call and maybe a few emails, about 5 hours later it was down to under 10%!!! This is the first time this has happened. Now it is completely dead....
    Any ideas why this happened?
    Treo 700p, Palm Centro, Treo 700p (again), Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    nope but did you ever install the performance and battery saver cab file on the sticky page? my treo lasts all day.... do u leave ur wifi on?
  3.    #3  
    I haven't installed that...I think the wifi accidentally was on, or something must have happened...I ended up getting a replacement anyway....
    Global Posts
    267 Global Posts
    well if ur still concered about batterylife instal it my phone goes about 1day and a half with out being charged
    While using wifi i see my battery dropping very quickly, like 10% each 20min. Is there a way to reduce battery consuming while wifi is used?
    Thanks.
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganiba View Post
    While using wifi i see my battery dropping very quickly, like 10% each 20min. Is there a way to reduce battery consuming while wifi is used?
    Thanks.
    Go to >Start Menu>Settings>Connections>WiFi Prefs>Power Mode
  7.    #7  
    I've had my replacement phone for about 5 days now and it seemed fine....but I just took my phone out of my pocket and it seemed like it has frozen and the screen was very warm. I took the battery out and restarted the phone and now its telling me the battery is below 10% again....
  8.    #8  
    Phone seems fine now after charging it....Sprint told me to bring it in and have it checked out, but not sure I want to exchange it again, unless it happens again....
    Quote Originally Posted by Astropin View Post
    Go to >Start Menu>Settings>Connections>WiFi Prefs>Power Mode
    Actually, i want to be online all the time. I'm using skype and must be online all time. So, is it normal that wifi consume such power in a short time?
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by rpearlberg View Post
    Phone seems fine now after charging it....Sprint told me to bring it in and have it checked out, but not sure I want to exchange it again, unless it happens again....
    Went to Sprint...they said it seems fine, that maybe I had too many programs running and it just froze up. Hopefully I won't have any more problems...