Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1.    #1  
    I just purchased the Seidio Innocase from ebay for 24.99 shipped. The guy has 9 left. He had 98% feedback which made my leary but I've already received an email regarding shipping so he may not be too bad. Just thought i'd pass on the love.
  2. #2  
    98% is pretty good
  3.    #3  
    Yeah it is. Perhaps I was being an ebay snob ? j/k
  4. #4  
    I got mine at the Sprint store included with the holster for $29.99. That case is sooo nice. I love the rubberized feel to it. My only complaint, is that it sort of defeats the whole flush screen thing along the sides, IF you have chubby fingers like mine. It makes it a little difficult to get at the side scroll bar and the x button.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by SandersJC1964 View Post
    I got mine at the Sprint store included with the holster for $29.99. That case is sooo nice. I love the rubberized feel to it. My only complaint, is that it sort of defeats the whole flush screen thing along the sides, IF you have chubby fingers like mine. It makes it a little difficult to get at the side scroll bar and the x button.
    wait, the sprint store sells the holster and case for $30?

    and you are saying it is the SAME case?
  6. #6  
    I bought my Innocase and holster at the Sprint store for $29.95 as well. Same case exactly.....fits the Pro perfectly PLUS you get the snap-in holster (if you care to use it....I don't, but it may come in handy one day.)
  7. #7  
    I'm another that got the case and holster at the Sprint store for $29, I actually also got an additional 20% off on my purchase, I am very happy with the case/holster combo.
  8. CDG
    CDG is offline
    CDG's Avatar
    Posts
    467 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    #8  
    I got my Innocase II & Holster for $30 from the Sprint Store also,
    Please Visit My Other Hangout
    .
    Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Palm Treo 750 > Palm Treo Pro > BB 9700.
  9. #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by MRTRIPOD View Post
    wait, the sprint store sells the holster and case for $30?

    and you are saying it is the SAME case?
    Yup, got mine from a Sprint store before the phone was even released. You need to ask for the accessories for the Treo 850, not the Treo Pro.

    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)



    "When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  10.    #10  
    Yeah in my small town they don't have any. I even asked for Treo Pro and Treo 850 as I read in another thread that some had accessories listed under 850. We only have one "official" Sprint store with tons of authorized dealers. I called around and none of the stores had the case. I don't have a need for a holster. Sucks living in a small town.
  11. #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott559 View Post
    I'm another that got the case and holster at the Sprint store for $29, I actually also got an additional 20% off on my purchase, I am very happy with the case/holster combo.
    +1 there, Sprint Premier Customers get addtnl 20% disc, and I got 2 of those, one for me and one for my bro's unlocked GSM TP.

    BigMots
  12. #12  
    For anyone in NYC, I can verify that the Sprint store at 6th Ave and 8th St. have the combo for 29.99. They also gave me 20% off, which makes it cost less than half of what Seidio sells it for.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMots View Post
    +1 there, Sprint Premier Customers get addtnl 20% disc, and I got 2 of those, one for me and one for my bro's unlocked GSM TP.
    The closest Sprint store to my house is an "authorized reseller". They had the case/holster combo for $29.99 & actually had a number of them in stock, when they were first available as a set. Needless to say, my GSM TP got decked out in one, too.

Posting Permissions