1.    #1  
    I know little about Windows Mobile every day usage/functionality.

Without using something like Kinoma software, are WinMo users about to click on and use links that "want" Windows Media Player - such as at NPR.org?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Global Posts
    222 Global Posts
    I use RSSHub to download all the podcasts I listen to. You can launch them directly there or thru media player from your play list. While I can attest to my podcasts which work flawlessly I can NOT vouch for any that are that left leaning
    -Jeff
    A liberal is someone who feels a great debt to his fellow man, which debt he proposes to pay off with your money
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbcross View Post
    I use RSSHub to download all the podcasts I listen to. You can launch them directly there or thru media player from your play list. While I can attest to my podcasts which work flawlessly I can NOT vouch for any that are that left leaning
    -Jeff
    I'm asking about native functionality. I don't know what RssHub is. Is it native - ie can the device do this out-of-the-box?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Without using something like Kinoma software, are WinMo users about to click on and use links that "want" Windows Media Player - such as at NPR.org?
    Simple links should work, but they won't stream and WMP won't remember where you left off.

But you can always use Kinoma FreePlay.

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks