1.    #1  
    On any of my Palm devices (Palm OS) if I was making an appointment, I was able to "lookup" the phone number or email, or address, or all of the above, and insert the info into my appointment. Where is this feature on Treo Pro????
    Great question! Sorry, I don't have an answer. But I have been trying furiously to figure out what happened to an old WM 5 feature. For some reaon on the STP, phone numbers are not hyperlinked! They are hyperlinked on e-mails, but not on calendars (ridiculous!).

Anyway, if anyone knows of any third-party tools that take care of adding a phone # to a calendar invite based on a "lookup", or dialing those numbers based on a hyperlink, please share that here!

Otherwise, loving this phone.
  3.    #3  
    I'm also wondering why when I select a contact in my contacts folder and choose "send text"...the sms program opens up, but it doesn't put the contacts cell phone # in the too field. I have to start typing the contacts name....that's crazy!
  4.    #4  
    Bump...Surely SOMEONE knows how to do this!!
    add a mailto: or tel: before the email address or phone number.
  6.    #6  
    Thanks for your reply, but I don't understand what you are suggesting. Can you explain it for dummies!?
    To get a hyperlink of email or phone number on calendar notes write "mailto:abcd@efgh.com" (without the quote marks) or "tel:999-999-9999" (again without the quote marks).
    Last edited by pdaneophyte; 04/16/2009 at 06:04 AM. Reason: fixing example