1.    #1  
    Tech support at alltel tells me that the treo pro will not show upcoming appointments until the day of the appointments, is there a way to make appointments show up at least a few days to a week on the home screen ?
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Mine shows upcoming appointments just fine, a week in advance actually. Try going to: settings>today>items>calendar>options and choose display upcoming appts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdew43 View Post
    Tech support at alltel tells me that the treo pro will not show upcoming appointments until the day of the appointments, is there a way to make appointments show up at least a few days to a week on the home screen ?
    I use TodayAgenda: free on tiews dot info
    I also use TodayAgenda. Works very well and has lots of customization options.
  5. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeP View Post
    I also use TodayAgenda. Works very well and has lots of customization options.
    I have a TodayAgenda question. I like my appointments separate from my tasks. I chose the "After Appoinment list" as position for the tasks, this gives me all my tasks not just for the 2 days that I have set it up as.

If If choose "within list...." then it's fine.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks
    Please Visit My Other Hangout
    Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Palm Treo 750 > Palm Treo Pro > BB 9700.
    Charlyee: There is an option under Tasks called "Additional filter (for before/after appointment list). Have you tried that?
  7. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Hello GeorgeP, thanks.

I din't see anything called "Additional Filter" but there was a box called "Enable time frame" and when I checked this it worked.
    Glad you got it to work. Maybe we are using different versions.
  9. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgeP View Post
    Glad you got it to work. Maybe we are using different versions.
    Yes you are right. Mine was 1.0 and yours is probably 1.5 (the latest). Mine was a carryover from my Treo 750 days and I didn't realize a newer version was out until I read your post.

I upgraded mine and saw the option you had mentioned.
    Quote Originally Posted by cdew43 View Post
    Are you talking about on the Today screen?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    If you are talking about the Today screen, just go to Settings > Personal > Today. On the "Items" tab, highlight "Calendar" and click on "Options". Select "Upcoming appointments". That will give you up to the next day, if I am not mistaken. You might need a third party application if you want to see more than the next day.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi