1.    #1  
    I like to stream internet radio at night as I fall asleep. What happens consistantly with Kinoma Play is that at night, when i play it out of the STP speaker, the stream will stop running after a period of time. I am not sure how long but guess between 20 to 30 mins. When I look at the phone with Kinoma running it looks as if it is still streaming but there is no sound. If I click any part of the screen, sound then continues. Mind you, but this does not happen when I stream during the day through a bluetooth A2DP head piece or when I plug in an headset. Its as if it resorts to a timer at night. Has anyone else noticed anything like this? Is this a setting in Kinoma Play, sprints network, or is there something wrong with my phone & or app?
    I had Kinoma Play on my Treo 800W and did not notice this happening, it streamed all night if necessary.

Thanks... Charles are you listening?
    What ever you want, get it done at www.esitebid.com. Where competition bids value!
  2.    #2  
    anyone? Charles are you there?
    Quote Originally Posted by makad View Post
    anyone? Charles are you there?
    I responded to your same post in a different thread. If you have any follow-up questions I'm happy to answer them there or in our forum, which I try to visit daily. (Thanks!)

-- Charles Wiltgen
    Kinoma Notes blog | Subscribe to blog (email) | Subscribe to blog (RSS) | Follow Kinoma for news/content alerts | Follow KinomaTips for tips/tricks