Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Is there something I can do to FIX keyguard so when it is active, I can not press any of the buttons (Calendar, windows icon, mail, etc) to activate a program? I either wear the 800W on a belt clip or its in my pocket.. about 99% of the time when I go to use it, about 10 different programs are started up and some have JUNK written in them from keys being pressed and held down.

I tried S2U2 but when S2U2 shuts off the phone, I cant turn the phone back on for about 5 minutes.. is there something that will fix the keyguard issue??
    I don't know if it is the same issue you have, but when I had keyguard turned on, it would mysteriously turn itself off. Sometimes it would be just sitting on my desk; the screen would light up and keyguard was then off. Other times, it would be in my pocket with keyguard on, and I would pull it out, and miscellaneous keys had been pushed just jostling around in my pocket.

I ended up returning my 800W within my 30 day trial, and this was one of the reasons why.

In my research, I couldn't find anything that would fix this problem, other than complaining about it to Sprint, maybe getting a replacement, and hoping the next one didn't have the same problem.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Well.. I love my 800W but hate this issue.. I need to find something to protect the keys so I dont hit them and have all kinds of things running and have to do a soft-reset all the time...

someone had to write a program... I see a bunch for the PALM os but not much for windows mobile
    try throttlelock, i used to run it on my 800 fine.

ThrottleLauncher | Free apps for PocketPC