Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Hi, I am wondering if someone has utilized the Caller ID features on the Treo Pro? I am with T-Mobile and never had any problems with it on my previous Treo 680 and 750. I also contacted T-Mobile and they've checked everything and T-Mobile Rep told me that it has something to do with my phone. I also put my AT&T sim card on my Treo Pro and it seems to be having the same behavior. I also tried it on 2 different Treo pro to make sure and I get the same result. Can someone please send me feedback if this feature works on your Treo Pro? Thanks for any input.

Russell
    My caller ID works fine with my at&t SIM and I had t-mobile for some time & my Treo Pro's caller ID would work ok as well.
    I have the prepaid plan, and I do have caller ID, even though I shouldn't, according to tech support. My caller ID is currently not my name, and tech support can't change that. It is somebody else name. They changed my phone # trying to change that, and now it is a different name. I sure won't buy anything from T-Mobile again, and am planning on switching to AT&T. I have no clue who 'Alen Warrington', or 'Wendy Thacker' are.
    Treo Pro ROCKS! I am a lucky one to have one. XPS M1730s ROCK!! (I wish I had one!) My laptop ROCKS! (Even though it isn't an M1730)
  4. hjt
    Caller ID works fine on my Treo Pro on t-mobile.
    Mine works. What happens when you press the green button on your Pro? Does it not display who called?
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's