1.    #1  
    In my 2 weeks with the STP i have been noticing something very odd that is driving me crazy!!!

When i put my phone in its holster or just setting it down after use, i make it a habit to lock the screen and keys (push big red button). Well more often then not, when i wake the phone up my call log is open. Its driving me crazy. I know its an easy fix to just close it but its litterally 80% of the time and i use my phone A LOT.

As i was typing this i FINALLY figured out why it was doing it ..... If you are on your today screen and you tap the red button twice (fast) everything looks normal but when you open the phone your call log will be displayed.

I don't know why i still posted this, i guess to see if anybody else has/had this self-induced problem.
    Global Posts
    431 Global Posts
    When my screen is off and the keys are "locked" and I press the green button on the left side, the call log opens up. Maybe your holster is pressing this button while it is asleep.
  3.    #3  
    Well I'll be damned .... that does it too!

I know i have a bad habit of hitting the red button twice but i wonder how many times its occurred because i hit the green button in my pouch. Better yet why the hell would the green button matter?? If my phone is locked then it should be locked and ONLY the palm button should unlock it.

I wish there was a reg edit or program that corrected this. Honestly .... 80% of the time is getting annoying.
    Yeah, I posted about this also.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...n-buttons.html

This has to be a bug. There's no reason why the hard buttons should be unlocked when the screensaver is enabled or the screen turns off.

I've inadvertently called the most recent dialed numbers a few times already because the phone app is already open when I unlock my phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by furiousyellow View Post
    Yeah, I posted about this also.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/tr...n-buttons.html

This has to be a bug. There's no reason why the hard buttons should be unlocked when the screensaver is enabled or the screen turns off.

I've inadvertently called the most recent dialed numbers a few times already because the phone app is already open when I unlock my phone.
    Darnit, I knew I remembered a post like this already. Guess the moderator can delete my new thread if he so chooses.

Anyway, I am having the same problem with mine. I didn't bug me at first, but its really driving me crazy now. Heck, one time when I was doing a bunch of house work on a day off and checked my phone, I had like 6 applications open!! My holster must have been hitting hotkeys or something!

Disabling the screen saver doesn't seem to do anything. There has got to be a windows hack for this. Someone.. for the mercy of all of us.. find a hack!