Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by thewirelessdream View Post
    thats right im extorting buyers to workout issues before leaving a pointless negative feedback that can easily be prevented. so if you want to call that extortion fine
    I'm not calling it anything, eBay is. It's their definition, not mine. I'm just aware of it, that all.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Let's please not turn this into a back and forth as to who's the bigger jerk.
    Yeah, I thought I'd already won that contest!!!

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    The amount of lies in this post is staggering.

As I stated before, he answered emails regarding the phone already shipped. He ignored emails regarding the auction that had not shipped. I even resent the emails to him for proof.

He is correct that he only emailed a threat to sue. He fails to mention the late night phone call to call nasty names and to threaten violence. Again, reported to ebay.

thewirelessdream, just to correct you, I am not a "****ing filthy jewboy". I don't know how you presume to know my religious background but you are all wrong. I will let ebay handle it from here.

Again people, just beware of dealing with this lunatic.
    lol, let's start from the beginning. Customer emailed me stating he would like to return the item, i responded..... send it back for a full refund. If he purchased two of the same items why wouldnt he assume both goes for both items? Buyer was rash and sent me nasty emails, left negative feedback after i told him to return the item for a full refund. Look at my feedback, no one has had a problem returning anything to me. Everyone here seems fairly inteliigent and based on my account history and personal experiences, depsite not liking my responses i've always offered a customer to send the item back for a refund and at one point i even exchanged the phones in question for an updated version. I contacted this buyer to refrain from contacting me and sending me harassing emails when it became clear he was not of sane mind. He paid for the phone on the 29th, left negative feedback on the 30th. I have great relations with ebay and forwaded all my email conversations with this guy, i reponsded to every email cordially and depsite that he seemed so crazed that my responses weren't making sense to him... like i'd scam him? Be serious buddy. I've bit my tongue long enough now hes claiming i called him threatning him with phsyical harm? Let's correct that, i told hi if he contiued to email me with harassing emails and messages i would sue him for harassment. I'm not an *****, i don't make threats to people over the phone, sorry no my mo and realistically i'm not getting on a plan or driving to attack anyone.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I, too, sell on eBay. When a seller states that he will accept returns, you would expect him to honor his own policy, would you not? Brick and mortor store or not, a policy is a policy. The seller in question here does have a return policy, but he doesn't seem to be following through with it.

het Rich you jumped too quick without reading the ads posted, please read under terms and conditions!!!!(bottom of the page)
    The first notice of the ROM difference was due to sales from Best Buy, not eBay in late January/early February. I know, I went looking for one myself and couldn't find one. Those units should never have been sold (they were sold before the release date Sprint had announced). The discussion was simply about Best Buy until other forum members started raising questions about the phones being sold on eBay. No attempt to target eBay. But Best Buy and eBay dealers are apparently the only ones who sold the 1.03 versions. eBay is the only place where 1.03 phones are being sold now.

If you are indeed a legitimate seller, having acquired these phones from a legitimate wholesaler/distributor, you have the same avenue to return the phones do you not? Why not return your inventory for the proper version?

On another note, just as you all, i had no idea there was two differnt software version circulating around, if you noticed i had a mixture of both so obviously it was an error by the distrubutors, followed on to wholslaers on so forth. I've never herd anything publicly released to me and i've noticed no differnce between the two roms, leaves me to speculations that this is some enriched fabrication made to discredit phone sales on ebay b/c the price is too cheap. i suppose it's human nature to questions everything. Bottom line is i've sold 1.03 and 1.04, if a customers is unhappy they've always been able to return. They won there items at a great price and depsite the bs, items are 100 percent warrentiable and insurable with no proven problems.

Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    het Rich you jumped too quick without reading the ads posted, please read under terms and conditions!!!!(bottom of the page)
    He has different descriptions for his items. Look at item #300311911858 and compare it to item #280322583500. The first is an auction listing, the second is a Fixed Price listing. But he has different conditions of sales on both of them. The one I referred to is for the first item, not the second. On the auction listing, he says he has a "No Hassle Return" and accepts returns within 3 days of delivery. . On the second item, it is "All sales are final, no return or exchange". Why would he have two different policies for the same item?

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    The first notice of the ROM difference was due to sales from Best Buy, not eBay in late January/early February. I know, I went looking for one myself and couldn't find one. Those units should never have been sold (they were sold before the release date Sprint had announced). The discussion was simply about Best Buy until other forum members started raising questions about the phones being sold on eBay. No attempt to target eBay. But Best Buy and eBay dealers are apparently the only ones who sold the 1.03 versions. eBay is the only place where 1.03 phones are being sold now.

If you are indeed a legitimate seller, having acquired these phones from a legitimate wholesaler/distributor, you have the same avenue to return the phones do you not? Why not return your inventory for the proper version?
    Totally wrong there are how many people out there that are having NO issues, it is up to sprint or palm to RECALL in writing the item if there was a concern which they have NOT, Absoulty no word from Either!!! Only comments all over the place from CS

So why do have to return them to the dist, people are having NO issues

If there was concern about them being stolen and being sold in the numbers they are being, then its up to Sprint or palm to Notify someone THEY HAVE NOT Dont you think a police officer would be knocking on Ideals door asking where he got them from if there hint they were stolen (he's big enough to go after)

Pleeese
    Last edited by sjjones; 05/01/2009 at 04:45 PM.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    He has different descriptions for his items. Look at item #300311911858 and compare it to item #280322583500. The first is an auction listing, the second is a Fixed Price listing. But he has different conditions of sales on both of them. The one I referred to is for the first item, not the second. On the auction listing, he says he has a "No Hassle Return" and accepts returns within 3 days of delivery. . On the second item, it is "All sales are final, no return or exchange". Why would he have two different policies for the same item?

he can do whatever likes, its in writing he makes the conditions of sale. You agree to them, when buying from him.

If you dont like the conditions of sale dont buy?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by edbro View Post
    The amount of lies in this post is staggering.

As I stated before, he answered emails regarding the phone already shipped. He ignored emails regarding the auction that had not shipped. I even resent the emails to him for proof.

He is correct that he only emailed a threat to sue. He fails to mention the late night phone call to call nasty names and to threaten violence. Again, reported to ebay.

thewirelessdream, just to correct you, I am not a "****ing filthy jewboy". I don't know how you presume to know my religious background but you are all wrong. I will let ebay handle it from here.

Again people, just beware of dealing with this lunatic.
    Supply the full thread of emails???
    Whoaa, back the horse up! I wasnt' trying to say anything. I was simply answering his question. He said that he wasn't aware of the different ROM versions, and that it was all a fabrication to target eBay sellers. Nowhere did I say there were problems with the phones, only that forum members were starting to ask question about why the different versions, and what the differences were. That there weer different versions didn't become apparent until after the official release in March.

I also simply asked if that if his phones were from a legitimate source, then he himself should have no problem getting his remaining stock exchanged, that's all. It comes from the cost of doing business, and providing good customer service.

You notice that he has refused to answer any of the questions that he has been asked, not only by myself but other members as well. As for the police knocking on his door, how do you know that there isn't an "ongoing" investigation into the $5 million of phones that Palm reported stolen?

Totally wrong there are how many people out there that are having NO issues, it is up to sprint or palm to RECALL in writing the item if there was a concern which they have NOT, Absoulty no word from Either!!! Only comments all over the place from CS

If there was concern about them being stolen and being sold in the numbers they are being, then its up to Sprint or palm to Notify someone THEY HAVE NOT Dont you think a police officer would be knocking on Ideals door asking where he got them from if there hint they were stolen (he's big enough to go after)

Pleeese
    Last edited by ivhs72; 05/01/2009 at 04:57 PM.

My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

he can do whatever likes, its in writing he makes the conditions of sale. You agree to them, when buying from him.

If you dont like the conditions of sale dont buy?
    I just don't see why he feels it necessary to have two return policies for the same item, or rather one return and one non-return. Sets off alarm bells in my mind.

Just to set the record straight, I never have, and never will, buy anything from idreamofwireless. Not on eBay, not anywhere. Okay?
    Last edited by ivhs72; 05/01/2009 at 04:59 PM.

On another note, just as you all, i had no idea there was two differnt software version circulating around, if you noticed i had a mixture of both so obviously it was an error by the distrubutors, followed on to wholslaers on so forth. I've never herd anything publicly released to me and i've noticed no differnce between the two roms, leaves me to speculations that this is some enriched fabrication made to discredit phone sales on ebay b/c the price is too cheap. i suppose it's human nature to questions everything. Bottom line is i've sold 1.03 and 1.04, if a customers is unhappy they've always been able to return. They won there items at a great price and depsite the bs, items are 100 percent warrentiable and insurable with no proven problems.
    All this drama aside, do you have any 1.04s at the moment?

I also sell on ebay and understand what you are saying...

Unfortunately, I've also had two other ebay members who cursed me out for asking if they were selling 1.03s or 1.04s... and pointing to this forum.

This is all a big mess, but if you can guarantee 1.04s shipped for your price on ebay, you might turn this to a positive. Although, I still need to read through the rest of this thread... seems like an odd interaction...
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Whoaa, back the horse up! I wasnt' trying to say anything. I was simply answering his question. He said that he wasn't aware of the different ROM versions, and that it was all a fabrication to target eBay sellers. Nowhere did I say there were problems with the phones, only that forum members were starting to ask question about why the different versions, and what the differences were. That there weer different versions didn't become apparent until after the official release in March.

I also simply asked if that if his phones were from a legitimate source, then he himself should have no problem getting his remaining stock exchanged, that's all. It comes from the cost of doing business, and providing good customer service.

You notice that he has refused to answer any of the questions that he has been asked, not only by myself but other members as well. As for the police knocking on his door, how do you know that there isn't an "ongoing" investigation into the $5 million of phones that Palm reported stolen?
    Why do they need to be exchanged? again no recall , and how sales without issue? The people on this site seem to be only ones worried , others have talked about but not to this extreme.

Regarding the 5 million theft maybe i read it wrong but where did it say "phones" in the filing?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    I just don't see why he feels it necessary to have two return policies for the same item, or rather one return and one non-return. Sets off alarm bells in my mind.

Just to set the record straight, I never have, and never will, buy anything from idreamofwireless. Not on eBay, not anywhere. Okay?

When he has the pre onsite at $150 you'll be 1st in line
    lol ivhs i would never want you as a customer, look how stupid and obsessive you sound. Reading into things that clearily arent there.... you big investigator you. Pat your self on the back, i'm sure half of the people are laughing at you. My point is proven, you've said your peace along with malachi and this other guy. If you don't like what i'm selling, don't buy it, really i could give two cents. My only concern is my customers who i offer refunds to for any merchandise they purchase from me if expericeing any problem. Considering how many units i've moved, on 30 others ebay accounts that none of you have noticed, i'd say there all satisfied. I think the many of you fail to realise that the ebay circle is very small and limited. If you didn't buy from me directly, i bet you did indirectly through a vast amount of prodcuts. Not to toot my own horn but i am the ebay KING for a reason, and you ... well your a forum junkie who likes to make alot staments without any proven facts. trivial my dear watson..........................
    Why do they need to be exchanged? again no recall , and how sales without issue? The people on this site seem to be only ones worried , others have talked about but not to this extreme.

Regarding the 5 million theft maybe i read it wrong but where did it say "phones" in the filing?
    Hard read... says "smartphone products". (note: search "stolen" for more hits).

http://files.shareholder.com/downloa...389/filing.pdf

During the third quarter of fiscal year 2009, certain of our smartphone products, with a recorded inventory value of $5.0 million, were stolen
    from one of our third-party-operated warehouses. As a result, we recorded a casualty loss for this amount in our results of operations for the
    three and nine months ended February 28, 2009. The loss is expected to be covered under our insurance policy. We are currently pursuing
    recovery of the loss. Any recoveries we receive in future periods will be recorded as a casualty recovery during the period in which we receive
    the proceeds.
    01000010 01100001 01101110 00100000 01010100 01101000 01110010 01100101 01100001 01100100 00100000 01000011 01110010 01100001 01110000 01110000 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100001
    In response this stolen device issue, if any of you have or have had sprint you understand, that they along with alot of the new cellular companies such as alltel, are using cdma. This means there devices are being tracked by ESN numbers, do any of you know why? Heres a short brief answer though no complete.... mobile phone thef is high among gsm phone because once there stolen it's virtually untracable, however thefs on cdma devices on a large scale are unherd of, they would have to be sent out of the country for use.... My point is any anytime a manfactuere keeps tracking of the esn numbers of the phones they prodcue for invetory purposes and at anytime they can blacklist those serial numbers from being use, that means if any of my phones were stolen you not not be able activate them, nor any stolen device. Do you really think a big company would allow stolen devices to be activated? I check esns before purchasing phones and if and esn is active or reported lost or stolen i would not buy it.... once again someone reading into something that is not there...any more stories? Just call me the myth buster-- all it takes is a bit of common sense and 1 oz of intelligence.

Oh wait i'm selling BAD ESN phones also? let me guess there stolen? Try again, esn numbers are neither active nor stolen but have not been activated into sprints system- takes from 30-3 months to enter them into the system. Unfornately i dont have the cash flow to sit on them.. so yeah im selling them at a huge loss, im sure many of you have studied business and understand the time value of a dollar aswell as realise the chaning market trends could possibly have this device drop in value even more than it has, especially when the phone is already a year old which in eleotrnics time is almost ancient.
    Well ,eBay King, toot your own horn all you want, but I'm a powerseller as well, over 7000 transactions and a 99.9% positive feedback rating, all under one user ID. (Do you need that many IDs to hide something? Just asking). You join the forum today, and you start off by calling people liars. Now you're taking it to a personal level, which I haven't done. Your words here speak as loud as your actions.

lol ivhs i would never want you as a customer, look how stupid and obsessive you sound. Reading into things that clearily arent there.... you big investigator you. Pat your self on the back, i'm sure half of the people are laughing at you. My point is proven, you've said your peace along with malachi and this other guy. If you don't like what i'm selling, don't buy it, really i could give two cents. My only concern is my customers who i offer refunds to for any merchandise they purchase from me if expericeing any problem. Considering how many units i've moved, on 30 others ebay accounts that none of you have noticed, i'd say there all satisfied. I think the many of you fail to realise that the ebay circle is very small and limited. If you didn't buy from me directly, i bet you did indirectly through a vast amount of prodcuts. Not to toot my own horn but i am the ebay KING for a reason, and you ... well your a forum junkie who likes to make alot staments without any proven facts. trivial my dear watson..........................
    Last edited by ivhs72; 05/01/2009 at 05:40 PM.

When he has the pre onsite at $150 you'll be 1st in line
    Naw, I'll stick to my iPhone for now. More memory, more apps, cheaper rate plan. Besides, he's probably already added me to his blocked bidders list.