Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314
  1.    #261  
    ^ That said;

Name calling, insults, and personal attacks will stop now, if not, it will be handled according to forum guidelines.

Thanks,
    Berd
    Just call me Berd.
    But he waited almost 3 weeks to leave feedback, and did it the day after he filed a NPB notice with eBay. If he was so fed up, why did he bother to leave feedback at all? You notice he never gave an answer to this question?

As for me, I leave feedback for my buyers when I ship an item. It's part of my shipping routine. I leave feedback for items I purchase after receipt of the item.

Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Thats very simple answer alot of sellers do it these days straight after a buyer pays, as the seller cant leave neg feedback anymore so why wait to leave feedback

Normally there really is no issue with "most" sales

If you do 7000 transactions you should know this???

***Wow alot happened while I was at dinner having a life.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Wrong again,

Sprintusers Copyright 2002 - 2007
    Sprint Users is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sprint PCS
    Part of the Escalate Media network

Bottom of thier website
    Okay, my bad. I assumed it was associated with them since it is linked from the Sprint.com website in the support section. I've asked for support on things in the past, and that has been one of the options that has come up.

See, I can admit I make mistakes and am wrong......
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    This thread has gone far enough and is now closed.
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 491011121314