Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314 LastLast
    I rest my case!
    Quote Originally Posted by thewirelessdream View Post
    Yup, thats great, i'm not going to be apolgeic or symapthetic. Let's cut the BS i'm not going to be fake. I have morals- id rather die a poor man than kiss someones *** for business. If you do good to others good will happen to you, if you tell a lie about me i will strike it down and ridicule you for eternity out of spite. I am unforigving, i am not god nor have i ever been religous but those who strecth and bend the truth deserve to be scorn. I am the grim reaper, call me a monster but to attack a man whose done nothing to you, you deserve punishment. Feel like an *****, feel like the low life you are, in the end the truth is my weapon and my vechile of destruction. You have said i'm unworthy and untrustable yet no one has provided valid proof. I have never claimed or tricked anyone, you email me ask for rom version, you ask for a refund or exchange i provide, i sleep at night with a clean conscious and count the sheeps of happy customers.
    your case? that im argueing that you lied about me? and i came here to tell the truth? edbro u have no place speaking that post was largely a response to your lies. Go leave someone else a negative feedback so ebay can remove it. Liars get what they deserve. there's 10 commandments, follow them and life will be good.
    Liars get what they deserve.
    We can only hope you do.
    I am not an ***** and I am not a low life. I never called you unworthy or untrustable, so don't put words in my mouth. I am simply offering you an apology. What you do with it is up to you.

Yup, thats great, i'm not going to be apolgeic or symapthetic. Let's cut the BS i'm not going to be fake. I have morals- id rather die a poor man than kiss someones *** for business. If you do good to others good will happen to you, if you tell a lie about me i will strike it down and ridicule you for eternity out of spite. I am unforigving, i am not god nor have i ever been religous but those who strecth and bend the truth deserve to be scorn. I am the grim reaper, call me a monster but to attack a man whose done nothing to you, you deserve punishment. Feel like an *****, feel like the low life you are, in the end the truth is my weapon and my vechile of destruction. You have said i'm unworthy and untrustable yet no one has provided valid proof. I have never claimed or tricked anyone, you email me ask for rom version, you ask for a refund or exchange i provide, i sleep at night with a clean conscious and count the sheeps of happy customers.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    ed, my truth is the arrow that has pierced your heart. Let the pain you feel be a reflection of your sin, let the stupidy you dictate show as manifestiaton of your lack of honesty.
    I don't know, the way you've been posting here makes me think he could be correct about personal attacks. And that other guy too.

Phone diva, don't buy from me, i dont want you as a customer, if you read this guys statements you can realise he's an ***** and is a liar. Be logical, why would i call him threatning him, how does that benefit me... guy purchased on 28th, paids the 29th, left negative feedback on the 30th. Many others noted he got nervous and over reacted now he fabricating a story for all of your sympathy. Ebay removed his negative feedback for a reason.... need i say more? my business is to provide for the smart consumer at a good price. Not consumer who reads forums... to be honest, you really have no proof i am who i said i am but your going along with it aren't you?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Phoen diva, i think you wuld be pissed if someone else lied about you to discredit you, so dont give me any bs if it was the truth i wouldnt waste my time
    nope, i'm not opening up anymore phones to check, then the customer complains why the item was not sealed.
    Uh, I have yet to buy a Treo Pro that is sealed, and I have four of them. All you need do is remove it from the unsealed box, turn it on, set it up, check the version, and hard reset, and put it back in the unsealed box and nobody is ever the wiser.

Maybe you don't want to know the version......

And we both know that you lied about me concerning the Unpaid Item Strike, so that makes you a bonafide liar.
    Phoen diva, i think you wuld be pissed if someone else lied about you to discredit you, so dont give me any bs if it was the truth i wouldnt waste my time
    All you've accomplished today is to show the whole world the type of person you really are. You postings and their content removed all doubt that what everyone has posted about you is 100% accurate. You have given everyone the best reference to your true character - yourself. You have shown by your actions the attitude of your mind. We don't need feedback ratings on eBay or anything like that. All we need to do is read this thread. And the best part is, I didn't have to do a thing. You did it all yourself. Thank you for showing the world the type of person that you really and truly are, I really appreciate it.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    ed, my truth is the arrow that has pierced your heart. Let the pain you feel be a reflection of your sin, let the stupidy you dictate show as manifestiaton of your lack of honesty.
    If you think that this buyer has wronged you, why did you leave him positive feedback on eBay, saying what a wonderful transaction you had with him?

BTW, to give credit where credit is due, thewirelesdream has a valid point. If the phones had indeed been stolen then the ESNs would all be flagged and Sprint would no way no how ever activate any of them. And I for one had no problem activating mine with Sprint.

So, unless someone can give me a valid reason why Sprint and Palm would not flag the ESNs of stolen STPs, then we seem compelled to let that idea go.

I'm almost wondering if some how Palm just didn't want to go to the trouble of flashing all these phones and just sold them in bulk to some vendor(s) as no warranty, or in my case limited warranty is what Palm Corporate support told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Malachi View Post
    I'm almost wondering if some how Palm just didn't want to go to the trouble of flashing all these phones and just sold them in bulk to some vendor(s) as no warranty, or in my case limited warranty is what Palm Corporate support told me.
    Definitely not stolen, imo. Just not enough evidence for that--I mean if you call Palm and you have a 1.03 and they know a bunch of those were stolen, you would think at the very least they'd ask "Where'd you get that from?".

But they nor Sprint don't have any interest in that information.

Anyways, I think some distribution warehouses must not have sent back their stock--either by accident, on purpose or just negligence. These then go out to different channels and those "sellers" have no idea until we bring it up.

I know that's a boring, less drama-filled answer but it seems the simplest and most likely.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    show people how i truly am? Yes i am a fighter i'm not going to let anyone vilify me. Why am i talking to the same old people? your the only ones talking, and the three of you losers really mean nothing to me enjoy ur thread because i've made each of you look like the idiots you really are, spreding bs on forum to fill ur empty lives. The truth is with the customers, post feedback is representation of there feeling towards the product im selling. IN the end no one cares about you three b/c ur full of crap. End of story. TOUCH DOWN
    ... i've made each of you look like the idiots you really are, ...
    Just go to his profile, click on User list, and select add to Ignore list.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    If you think that this buyer has wronged you, why did you leave him positive feedback on eBay, saying what a wonderful transaction you had with him?
    Thats very simple answer alot of sellers do it these days straight after a buyer pays, as the seller cant leave neg feedback anymore so why wait to leave feedback

Normally there really is no issue with "most" sales

If you do 7000 transactions you should know this???

***Wow alot happened while I was at dinner having a life.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    An OFFICIAL forum sanctioned by Sprint/Nextel

Be Careful of Recalled Treo Pros on Ebay - SprintUsers.com

Wrong again,

Sprintusers Copyright 2002 - 2007
    Sprint Users is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sprint PCS
    Part of the Escalate Media network

Bottom of thier website
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones View Post
    Thats very simple answer alot of sellers do it these days straight after a buyer pays, as the seller cant leave neg feedback anymore so why wait to leave feedback

Normally there really is no issue with "most" sales

If you do 7000 transactions you should know this???

***Wow alot happened while I was at dinner having a life.
    Actually, he left me positive feedback 15 days after I left him negative feedback, and about 7 hrs after he hit me with an unpaid item strike (which ebay promptly removed as it was unwarranted)
    show people how i truly am? Yes i am a fighter i'm not going to let anyone vilify me. Why am i talking to the same old people? your the only ones talking, and the three of you losers really mean nothing to me enjoy ur thread because i've made each of you look like the idiots you really are, spreding bs on forum to fill ur empty lives. The truth is with the customers, post feedback is representation of there feeling towards the product im selling. IN the end no one cares about you three b/c ur full of crap. End of story. TOUCH DOWN
    Actually, in this instance, positive feedback is representation of buyers having no idea that the phone they have is flagged by Palm as either no warranty, or limited warranty. If they had known that I wonder how many would have left positive feedback.
    Global Posts
    566 Global Posts
    I will chime in on this.

I bought a 1.03 from wireless dream.

I read this forum about 1.03 vs 1.04

I sent him a note saying that before I open the box I wanted to know if its a 1.03, he replied that it was and told me to send it back.

I dropped it in back in the post for priority mail flat rate....

This went down EXACTLY how it was supposed to, I didn't at all get the impression that this guy is trying to do the wrong thing.

Just my 2 cents
  20.    #260  
    I had to step out for awhile.

I let some of the aggressive name calling go for a bit because I was really hoping wirelessdream might help us understand why ebay sellers have 1.03.

I think mal answered it best here:

Quote Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
    lol, don't drag me into this...!

All I know is the 1.03's went to BestBuy and certain stores for a January 25th release. Best Buy then put that on hold for a Feb 15th release while, according to Sprint, it finishes up testing/certification.

The hold turned into everyone sending their stock back and the date being pushed till March 15th. When it finally went on sale officially, it had the 1.04 ROM. It seems obvious that between the end of January and the release in March, Sprint/Palm were working on something like the ROM, which is why all of a sudden it went from 1.03 to 1.04.

All documented here.

I'm sure eBay sellers should be 100% responsible for knowing their firmware--it IS an odd thing to have to know. OTOH, we don't know the process by which a seller gets access to these devices--so perhaps it is the warehouse who never shipped back the 1.03s.
    Oh btw, check this:

• Go to Dial Pad --> type in ##778#
    • View
    • Manufacture Date

1.04's are guaranteed to be after a certain date...like late Feb. Mine is a 1.04 and is "3-Mar-2009"

1.03's will be Dec/January-ish. That's because 1.03's were early releases; 1.04s replaced them for the official release in March when they actually went on sale.

I have no opinion on the warranty issue. Not enough evidence imo.
    Definitely not stolen, imo. Just not enough evidence for that--I mean if you call Palm and you have a 1.03 and they know a bunch of those were stolen, you would think at the very least they'd ask "Where'd you get that from?".

But they nor Sprint don't have any interest in that information.

Anyways, I think some distribution warehouses must not have sent back their stock--either by accident, on purpose or just negligence. These then go out to different channels and those "sellers" have no idea until we bring it up.

I know that's a boring, less drama-filled answer but it seems the simplest and most likely.
    Just call me Berd.