Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 27891011121314 LastLast
    i'v inquired no differnce an expected rom update is schduled in the next couple months for 1.04 and customers will be able to take there device to any sprint location for free software updates.
    Well i've said my peace, i believe you all have enough information to formulate a reasonable opinion. I wonder how far the lies would've grown if i never responded.... it's easy to insult a mute? As a note of advertisment, i'll be the first to be selling palms Pre's so watchout! u dont have to buy from this name.... i'll get you anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by thewirelessdream View Post
    Well i've said my peace, i believe you all have enough information to formulate a reasonable opinion. I wonder how far the lies would've grown if i never responded.... it's easy to insult a mute?
    A lot of this falls on Palm and Sprint's hands, imo. We (at WMExperts) have repeatedly asked for official comment on the issue from them and have had no response.

Mixed with the usual mixed responses that customers get, some good, some bad and throw in a forum and yes, questions get raised.

A lot of us are just trying to get to the bottom of this and unfortunately, we and by extension you are caught in the middle. We still have more questions than answers.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    malesta your clearily and level head indivual, i appreciate your sanity and wish you best of luck
    i'v inquired no differnce an expected rom update is schduled in the next couple months for 1.04 and customers will be able to take there device to any sprint location for free software updates.
    Thanks, if you can provide the contact information for the source of that info to either DieterBohn or berdinkerdickle, directly through PM, that might settle this entire matter.
    I think for business reasons you can see why i wont provide you with a suppliers contact information.
    your welcome to ask "other ebay sellers however' I'm sure they will offer it to you lmao
    ivhs wake up, we haven't herd from you inawhile... pick up the ball i want a somewhat intelligent/ reasonable response to all your claims aswell as your defamation
    Well i've said my peace, i believe you all have enough information to formulate a reasonable opinion. I wonder how far the lies would've grown if i never responded.... it's easy to insult a mute? As a note of advertisment, i'll be the first to be selling palms Pre's so watchout! u dont have to buy from this name.... i'll get you anyway
    "Sometimes it is better to remain silent, and be thought a fool, than to speak up and remove all doubt. "

-Benjamin Franklin
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    that was pretty good, google is a wonderful thing. only thing better is orignality
    ivhs wake up, we haven't herd from you inawhile... pick up the ball i want a somewhat intelligent/ reasonable response to all your claims aswell as your defamation
    No response necessary, you were doing enough talking for the both of us. Thank you for proving my point.
    Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    that was pretty good, google is a wonderful thing. only thing better is orignality
    Didn't need google, it is a quote from a famous American that I learned in school

You were born an original. Don't die a copy. ~John Mason

i think anyone can regurrirate what they read and employ there own assumptions into it, but in the end the base of your knowledge is still not yours.
    HHEHEEHEEH im smart!!!!!!!
    You were born an original. Don't die a copy. ~John Mason
    Nice quote. You know, I'm sure you're a nice guy, and I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot. If you'll accept my sincere apology that nothing I have said here was intended as a personal attack on you, I would be grateful
    Last edited by ivhs72; 05/01/2009 at 06:54 PM.

I think for business reasons you can see why i wont provide you with a suppliers contact information.
    I wasn't asking that you give it to me or post in this thread, simply offering a suggestion on how to clear this mess up. If you have more accurate info than what's being posted here, it would be worth it to verify it. For business reasons, that seems like that is a better use of your time than arguing with posters on a forum.

Anyways, I tried... peace out.
    Quote Originally Posted by theog View Post
    ....Unfortunately, you come here to only cause trouble... it won't be long before you are banned.

Too bad as well, you could have turned this around and used it to your advantage... there are many on here waiting to buy a treo pro from someone on ebay... you are definitely not the person anyone should do business with.
    I hope he read this. His demeanor here did more damage than good in my opinion.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Yup, thats great, i'm not going to be apolgeic or symapthetic. Let's cut the BS i'm not going to be fake. I have morals- id rather die a poor man than kiss someones *** for business. If you do good to others good will happen to you, if you tell a lie about me i will strike it down and ridicule you for eternity out of spite. I am unforigving, i am not god nor have i ever been religous but those who strecth and bend the truth deserve to be scorn. I am the grim reaper, call me a monster but to attack a man whose done nothing to you, you deserve punishment. Feel like an *****, feel like the low life you are, in the end the truth is my weapon and my vechile of destruction. You have said i'm unworthy and untrustable yet no one has provided valid proof. I have never claimed or tricked anyone, you email me ask for rom version, you ask for a refund or exchange i provide, i sleep at night with a clean conscious and count the sheeps of happy customers.
  18.    #238  
    I had to poke my head in to give a quote:

Peace - Love - & Led Zeppelin. ~John Camancho

I say we all handled ourselves rather well considering.

Thanks all.

Now go buy an Ebay STP!

@ wirelessdream,
    though you initially came here insulting my good TC friends, I'd like to thank you for having the courage to Register and stick it out with us.
    Just call me Berd.
  19.    #239  
    oops! I hope I didn't post niceness to soon

Nah, stick around, maybe we can all hug later.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by palandri View Post
    I hope he read this. His demeanor here did more damage than good in my opinion.
    Yup, thats great, i'm not going to be apolgeic or symapthetic. Let's cut the BS i'm not going to be fake. I have morals- id rather die a poor man than kiss someones *** for business. If you do good to others good will happen to you, if you tell a lie about me i will strike it down and ridicule you for eternity out of spite. I am unforigving, i am not god nor have i ever been religous but those who strecth and bend the truth deserve to be scorn. I am the grim reaper, call me a monster but to attack a man whose done nothing to you, you deserve punishment. Feel like an *****, feel like the low life you are, in the end the truth is my weapon and my vechile of destruction. You have said i'm unworthy and untrustable yet no one has provided valid proof. I have never claimed or tricked anyone, you email me ask for rom version, you ask for a refund or exchange i provide, i sleep at night with a clean conscious and count the sheeps of happy customers.