1.    #1  
    Hello,

I was once a competent 680 owner who could copy a phone number from my calender then paste it on my dial pad to call my appointments. I haven't been able to do anything similar on my 750.

If there is a solution please help me. I feel foolish searching for a pen and paper to write a # already in my phone so I can call it.
    Puppy love = M105, Real Love = Vx, Lost it and went through the motions with the M505 and the Tungsten E. Back in Love - Treo 680!
    Slide your stylus/finger over the text you want to copy to highlight, then tap/hold over the text until the little menu pops up with the option to copy/paste.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for replying Alli!

I do that but can't paste once I bring up the dial pad.
    Puppy love = M105, Real Love = Vx, Lost it and went through the motions with the M505 and the Tungsten E. Back in Love - Treo 680!
  4.    #4  
    bump
    When you get to the dial pad, hold your stylus/finger down until the same little popup comes up with the option to paste.