1.    #1  
    Please Advise.

AM a content 755p user. I have long overlived my "one-year device itch" and stuck with it. But the Treo PRo's hardware and Wifi is calling me like crazy!

Convince me.... against or for it...

Bad case of gadget lust here....

Its gotten so bad i cannot seem to stick in my head that the Pre is just a few weeks ahead!!! Need help.
    Have you used WM in the past?
    Just call me Berd.
  3.    #3  
    Never. see how bad it is?
    I'd wait for the Pre.
    It's gunna have PalmOS emulation.

Hold out a little while longer - You know you can do it
    Just call me Berd.
  5.    #5  
    too late. got a gsm treo pro on ebay for $250. may be easy to sell if i end up not liking it im tellin ya its a disease
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    too late. got a gsm treo pro on ebay for $250. may be easy to sell if i end up not liking it im tellin ya its a disease
    No apologiez. I can relate.
    It will tide you over.
    Who knows, you may love it.
    I love mine.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    I just did the same thing. I have never used a WM device before. I have lived on Palm since PalmIII. My Centro is having a lot of problems and I just cannot justify claiming warranty and paying $50 for a phone I feel is years behind. I wanted to wait for the Pre, but it simply doesn't have some of the features I need for work without being an inconvenience.

Enter Treo Pro I grabbed a 1.04 STP from ebay last night. Can't wait for it to get here. With all the tweaks to WM out there, as long as it doesn't crash too much more than my Palms, I don't think it will be a problem. I do plan on a "Pre 2" if it has more hardware, but for now I cannot WAIT to get my mitts on a Treo Pro
    I also got a Treo Pro from Ebay and waiting for it to come in. Mine is CDMA and I paid $225, which I thought was a good deal.
    I have had my Treo Pro since Saturday and my wife has had hers since Monday...we both love the thing.
    Wow that whole process took less than an hour? You did have a severe case. I feel your pain I have a 700p and have almost made the jump to the Pro for a while now while I sit on my hands and wait for the pre.

Let us know how you like the pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by lugose View Post
    Wow that whole process took less than an hour? You did have a severe case. I feel your pain I have a 700p and have almost made the jump to the Pro for a while now while I sit on my hands and wait for the pre.

Let us know how you like the pro.
    I thought about waiting for the Pre, but I took the plunge and went with the Pro. Actually glad I did.
    I was going to wait for the Pre. But my corporation has migrated completely to WM. We can't even use BBs. So I had no choice.

Having said that, I am very pleased with the Treo Pro. It is my first WM device and I expected that things would take me a while to figure out. But it has not been that way. And I have been able to do more and faster with the Pro out of the box. I don't regret the move.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  13.    #13  
    well to justify

i am using 2 phones currently. my main phone is the 755p (CDMA) and have another one i carry around for texting back home (GSM Nokia).

So plan to use the Pro for my "International" SIM card.