1.    #1  
    Anybody else use it?

I dont' know if this is a Mobileshell issue or an issue with the Treo Pro but when I try to change the sound when I have email, no change occurs. I receive mail via push (using Shangmail) but I get no sound. It'd be real cool to swith it to the Aol "You've Got Mail" sound that I have.
    I use it, but I don't use push mail or auto check mail at all.

Only thing I am trying to find is some Mobile SHell themes designed for the 320x320 screen. Most of the square themes I find are for 240x240......
    @Johnny

I have SPB Mobile Shell on my TP and i just changed my email notification without an issue. Not sure what to tell you.

Have you thought about uninstalling the shell and changing the sound to see if it works? I know its kind of a pain in the ace but maybe change it to what you want then reinstall the shell.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by ksmithinny View Post
    @Johnny

I have SPB Mobile Shell on my TP and i just changed my email notification without an issue. Not sure what to tell you.

Have you thought about uninstalling the shell and changing the sound to see if it works? I know its kind of a pain in the ace but maybe change it to what you want then reinstall the shell.

Hmm. Okay.

The new ringer only sounds when my Hotmail box receives mail.

My Shangmail Push/Gmail inbox doesn't use the new ringer.