1.    #1  
    After a few hours searching all the existing threads (and other sources), I think I already know the answer to this, BUT! I think I am due to ask a foolish question.

Is there a way to have Pocket Outlook do a send and receive for all defined e-mail accounts at one time rather than individually?

I know I can configure it to auto fetch every X period, but for several reasons I prefer manually kicking off the process.

Thanks in advance!

And a big thanks to everyone for all the tips, hacks and tweaks I have picked up here over the years!

Malcom
    Once you set one up it should do it for all of them at the same time.
    For POP accounts you can set them to poll at 5, 15, 30, etc. minute intervals so yes you can have them retrieve at the same time. For me getting email at exactly the same time is possible but not set up to do so. My Microsoft Exchange account is true pushmail so I get mail when it arrives. I can set it for intervals but I pay monthly for this service so why would I do that. Then I also have a POP account which is set at "every 30 minutes".
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    I understand what you are looking for and I have not figured it out either. I have to manually click send/receive for each of my accounts (Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail). I only have my hotmail account set to auto receive because its the one I use most.
    i500 --> Treo650 --> PPC6700 --> MotoQ --> Instinct --> Treo800w --> HTC Mogul/Palm Prē
  5.    #5  
    Thanks, all.

That confirms what I thought to be the case.