Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jdostal View Post
    Looks like you got em figured out in the other thread. I just figured them out today. Have to double tap/click on the submenu item to edit the items on the submenu.

Here is a screenshot of what I've put together so far. Thanks for the tip on the phone shortcut on the other thread!
    Hey jdostal, NP. Regarding the phone prog, I figured it out by chance! Glad to hear that you figured out the submenu's.
    How do you import settings?
    Sprint Palm Treo Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by jdostal View Post
    Looks like you got em figured out in the other thread. I just figured them out today. Have to double tap/click on the submenu item to edit the items on the submenu.

Here is a screenshot of what I've put together so far. Thanks for the tip on the phone shortcut on the other thread!
    Hey jdostal,
    can you please post your latest wm5menu settings file. You seem to have done most of the hard work and I am still struggling to find all links to different items.
    Thanks for sharing..
    Cingular Treo 750||ATT WM6 ROM||AT&T Blue SIM||1GB SanDisk Card||
    I'm new to this board.

I'm thinking about getting the Palm Treo Pro. Two questions,

-Is there any way to assign applications to buttons on the keyboard so as to be able to do a one press launch of your frequent apps?

I think I read in a review somewhere that it was possible, but playing around with the device yesterday at the sprint store, I didn't see a way.

Would the app listed on this thread do that?

-Also, does it bug anyone that there is no "back" button on the Treo Pro like there is on the HTC snap? I don't know if that's because it's a touchscreen whereas the snap isn't.

I noticed the Intrepid also lacks a "back" button.

Just wanted to get some feedback, and if there's a workaround for not having a back button on the treo pro.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12