1.    #1  
    My Treo Pro has been okay in regards to battery life, pretty close to what I was getting from my Touch Pro. I do tend to run out of juice at the end of a work day. Partly because my office is on the fringe of an evdo signal.

That being said, I've heard a lot of people praise the battery life on the Treo Pro. I'm not overly impressed so I thought I'd ask if anyone has any suggestions to extend the life? I currently run with bluetooth and wifi off and the screen brightness as low as I can stand it. I run Ultimate Launcher and Phone Alarm.

Any suggestions for additional savings?
    I can go 10 hours without a problem. I have 1 hour of heavy data usage in the morning and in the evening, while commuting to work on the Metra train in Chicago. Maybe a couple of text messages, and a couple of short phone calls, during the day.

Maybe you should look at this:

Innocell 3500 Extended Life Battery

Or this:

Innocell 1650 Extended Life Battery
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

3.    #3  
    I noticed you changed from 8 to 10 hrs :-) I fall somewhere in that range as well. It seems like I actually got a little more with the Touch Pro. I guess I'm a little jealous of the juice my girlfriend has been getting out of her Blackberry Curve. (She charges it about once every other day) while I can't get through one day.

I may go for the 1650 at some point as I don't want to add any bulk to my Treo. Holding off on accessories until I see how the Pre launch goes and learn more details on that device.
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremy3721 View Post
    I noticed you changed from 8 to 10 hrs :-) I fall somewhere in that range as well. It seems like I actually got a little more with the Touch Pro. I guess I'm a little jealous of the juice my girlfriend has been getting out of her Blackberry Curve. (She charges it about once every other day) while I can't get through one day.

I may go for the 1650 at some point as I don't want to add any bulk to my Treo. Holding off on accessories until I see how the Pre launch goes and learn more details on that device.
    Yes I did change it from 8 to 10. It's a one hour commute to and from Chicago, so 8 hours wasn't accurate. Ten hours would be accurate

My heavy usage is in the morning and the evening, reading the news on the internet. I am really low on juice, by the time I get home. I did carry a 2nd battery at first, but I never needed it, and no longer carry it.

My wife also has a Treo Pro. She uses it maybe for 10 to 12 minutes a day, and I am pretty sure she could go a day without a charge.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

A couple of things.

- Turn off the screensaver. The device doesn't fully go into suspend with it on.

- If you are polling for email try a larger interval.

- If you use Sprint Navigation make sure you exit the program when you are done or it leaves the gps hardware on.