1.    #1  
    Hey well i have the youtube set up with the flashvideo bundle. Its made my zbop. It does not seem to be working right now, well youtube doesnt. it just says ''cannot open URL'' when i try to play a video. I went to the thread to see if there was update orr similar problems that anyone was having but im not sure.
    anyone else have this problem?
    can anyone help me on what to do?
    it worked perfectly just a week ago. and yes i did soft reset.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    Hey well i have the youtube set up with the flashvideo bundle. Its made my zbop. It does not seem to be working right now, well youtube doesnt. it just says ''cannot open URL'' when i try to play a video. I went to the thread to see if there was update orr similar problems that anyone was having but im not sure.
    anyone else have this problem?
    can anyone help me on what to do?
    it worked perfectly just a week ago. and yes i did soft reset.
    Try using the commercial version, CorePlayer.
    There are a number of youtube alternatives today, I'd suggest moving on to something newer, better, and of course supported...

Here are some free alternatives:
    Kinoma FreePlay
    Skyfire
    Vtap
    WVD

Not free, but worth it:
    Kinoma Player
    CorePlayer
  4.    #4  
    So basically your telling me it wont work anymore? =[
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    So basically your telling me it wont work anymore? =[
    Sorry but I wouldn't count on it.

I *might* take a look at it once I am done working on my current projects, but seriously there are plenty of other options to explore, who knows you might like one of them.
  6.    #6  
    alright. thank you.
    This problem just started for me too. "Invalid URL"
    It was a great plugin Zbop--guess I'll move on though.
    Has anybody used the Google mobile App? There is a new You Tube application there. I downloaded it but, but when I tried to play a video the program crashed. It asked me to error report it. Does anybody know how to get this program to work? It seems like it would be a pretty cool app if it worked on 800W.
  9.    #9  
    Nah. I had that same problem too. And its such a great interface. but it doesnt work for most WM phones right now. Or so thats what i hear. For now i now they only work for the Diamond and Touch Pro (but of course they come with it natively). YoutubePlay is the next best thing although.

I think the HTC devices to come out soon are also gonna run natively with YouTube.
    Treo Pro Owner! 8)
    Modder, hacker, and App creator!
    have this same problem..
    in for answer
    I'm using this youtub app that works very well on the 800w.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    The latest version of the official youtube APP works just fine.. I use that and also a freeware one and also vtap
    Quote Originally Posted by zbop View Post
    Sorry but I wouldn't count on it.

I *might* take a look at it once I am done working on my current projects, but seriously there are plenty of other options to explore, who knows you might like one of them.
    make it work zbop!! make it work
    youtube cannot open url fix
    xda-developers - View Single Post - TCPMP new VS2008 builds for WM6.1 with FLV built in

just download the first file and use resco explorer to replace the existing files in Programs/TCPMP
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Can I ask why we event want this to work when youtube has a REAL app and there are other apps that play youtube as well..
    Quote Originally Posted by djqwik View Post
    Can I ask why we event want this to work when youtube has a REAL app and there are other apps that play youtube as well..
    well the youtube app that i have only lets you view youtube.mobile which has a lot less content and also some people have grown use to using TCPMP