1.    #1  
    Has any one attempted to load a Treo pro ROM on the STP yet? I understand the radios are different and so alot would have to get changed but being able to load a stock ROM with about 10 -15 more megs would be all but kill the memory management problems. i looked @ xda and @ ppc geeks and so far no joy but i understand the Treo Pro has had little support as of yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by sp33d_Dialz View Post
    Has any one attempted to load a Treo pro ROM on the STP yet? I understand the radios are different and so alot would have to get changed but being able to load a stock ROM with about 10 -15 more megs would be all but kill the memory management problems. i looked @ xda and @ ppc geeks and so far no joy but i understand the Treo Pro has had little support as of yet.
    Has anyone even made a flashable .nbh of any Treo Pro ROM?

Usually, there are STRONG warnings to NEVER try loading a GSM ROM onto a CDMA device. Never mind the radio, usually the device ROM has differences that if used on the wrong model (trying to flash the GSM Treo Pro ROM to the CDMA Treo Pro) might brick the device. Keep in mind, the CDMA and GSM Treo Pro use different processors and so there's probably lots of underlying machine instructions that are different.

I know with the Touch Pro, trying to use a GSM ROM on a CDMA is a BIG NO NO.

I don't know if there is a device that being CDMA can take a GSM ROM.

What you need (given you have a Sprint Treo Pro) are custom CDMA Treo Pro ROMs. No GSM ROM is of any use to you.