1.    #1  
    Two items I can't seem t figure out from the guide or TC:

1) Is there a way to make your time appear in 24 hour/military time?

2) Prior to a hard reset, my sbcglobal.net email account(imap/pop) would generate notifications of new mail similar to new SMS messages. Now it doesn't do that and I can't find a setting. At some point prior to the reset, I had tried SPB Mobile Shell...is that a function of that app? Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    Two items I can't seem t figure out from the guide or TC:

I don't know how to set it up, but prior to me doing a hard reset today (I believe or it was shortly thereafter) military time was displayed. So I believe that feature is doable. Maybe its a matter of setting the 24 clock and likely to be in the settings program/area. However, I'm new to WM and could be wrong. I'm 2 days in with the Pro.
    For 24 hour format: Settings, System, Regional Settings, Time, scroll the Time style all the way down to the HH:mm:ss setting.
  4.    #4  
    I found that but it doesn't put it to military time. :-(
    [QUOTE=Kevin C;1578446]
    QUOTE]

Go to Settings, System, Regional Settings, Time. Select Time style: HH:mm:ss (you have to scroll down a bit)
  6.    #6  
    Thanks! Got it!
    Now a new problem...that let's the date that Cody created the cab for on the title bar gets cut off with that setting.