1.    #1  
    Well i mentioned this earlier...SRS WOW HD. Its a sound program, lets you edit bass and treble and things in that area. But i dont know how to use it. When i install it my phones audio just dissapears. Then when i uninstall it works again. I dont know what settings would work on the Treo 800w. Please help if you know how to use it?

Download the cab file of SRS WOW HD
    SRS WOW HD
    That RapidShare file has a major malfunction. Get SrsWowHD from the link below. It's version 1.2.10.0 for touchscreen Wm phones. When installed, you'll find it in Settings/System......

SRS WOW HD sound driver Windows Mobile Pocket PC freeware software mobile friendly download

I have it installed on my Sprint Touch Pro. I have to decide if I have a noticable difference in sound....

3.    #3  
    oh wel. does it work?
    what settings do you have on it?
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    oh wel. does it work?
    what settings do you have on it?
    Yes, it works. It no doubt, makes the rear speaker louder when used on 'Headphones'. It does not seem to do anything when set on 'Internal Stereo' since the device has no stereo speakers.

As far as what my settings are, I like the WOWMetal sound in the drop down menu. You'll need to fire up Kinoma or pTunes, if you use these, and a stereo headset (wired or bluetooth) and play with the apps sound defaults in the drop down menu, or play with the sliders for a custom setting......

5.    #5  
    i cant get the cab file posted by treotraveler to work. i downloaded it and did a soft reset and it sad ''no sound driver isinstalled, the program will now exit''.
    And it removes all my audio.
    Anyone have the version woring wth sound driver?
    Quote Originally Posted by koolcdj69 View Post
    i cant get the cab file posted by treotraveler to work. i downloaded it and did a soft reset and it sad ''no sound driver isinstalled, the program will now exit''.
    And it removes all my audio.
    Anyone have the version woring wth sound driver?
    hmmmm....

That's the same issue I had with the file on RapidShare. That's why I thought the RapidShare file had a malfunction. Then I found and downloaded the file from PCFreeware and no problem with it on my Sprint Touch Pro from the link I provided.

I did run across a thread at XDA Developers or PPC Geeks that mentioned some users had to do reg edits on their devices to get it to work.

Try uninstalling it, followed by a reboot, and reinstall the file followed by a reboot...........