1.    #1  
    Here's the deal, my firm has a microsoft exchange server, we use outlook for our work email. Additionally we have a secure webmail access as well, which I can access on my treo 800 through IE.

I want to hook it up so it comes through my outlook email automatically, like my aol accounts I have set up. I keep trying all of the different server addresses etc but nothing seems to work! The closest I got was when I was using active sync and it gave me a invalid or expired certificate error..

Is there something specific my IT dept needs to do to let me in, or am I missing a setting? I would have thought since I can access the webmail, I should be able to get it to go through the microsoft exchange server setup.. Please help! TIA
    You need the server address from your IT department. Most of the time it's the same as the webmail. You may need a certificate installed on your phone if the server was set up that way. Plus, I think there's is a setting on the Exchange server that has to be enabled for mobile access.
    Sprint 600 - 650 - 755 - Mogul - 700Wx - Centro - 800W & iPhone
    I use Seven7 email...the beta program is still open, it is still free and it syncs my email, calendar and contacts. I use it for webmail, Yahoo mail and gmail.

Story on WMExperts right now...http://www.wmexperts.com/seven-bring...lendar-support