1.    #1  
    I'm annoyed with the message DIALING #777 when connecting to the internet. Is there a way to remove it.
    Thanks
    Why would you want to remove it? It only confirms that the phone is connecting to vision services. If you remove it, how would you know if it is attempting to connect, or if you are ever connected?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    I'm wondering this too...I have a deactivated 800w that I'm using for WiFi and GPS. The connecting message is very annoying because it always fails.
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
    go into sounds and notifications under settings. find the option where it says connection established----uncheck display message on screen.
    Thanks for the tip. I unchecked it...let's see if it works!
    Be sure to check out SmartDeviceResource!

Device Timeline: Palm III → RIM 950 → RIM 957 → Tungsten W → Kyocera 7135 → Treo 600 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p → Treo 755p & 800w → Treo 755p & Pro
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by magnetiteNOSTRIL View Post
    go into sounds and notifications under settings. find the option where it says connection established----uncheck display message on screen.
    thanks allot I knew there was a way as I had this disabled on my 800w
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by magnetiteNOSTRIL View Post
    thanks for the tip, hated that notification
    Global Posts
    578 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by vfrjim View Post
    thanks for the tip, hated that notification
    x2.