Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I am having issues with texting. Let me explain, it's weird.

One of my contacts that I text with on a normal basis is messed up. What I mean is when I go to view the text message's I get a blank screen where the message's should be. Or it looks smeared and I can't select anything. I can still type, but can't read anything. Anyone else have this problem and if so how do I fix it.
    haven't heard of it, could you do a screen cap using SPB ScreenShot? Could get a better idea maybe that way...

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Where do I get this program at?
    Quote Originally Posted by yukisho View Post
    Where do I get this program at?
    SPB ScreenShot freeware for Windows Mobile Pocket PC.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Here it is. This time it's not showing anything. And it's only for one contact. I was thinking it's his blackberry since I don't have a problem with anyone else that is on his provider. But he is the only one with a blackberry pearl that I text and that it's messing up.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Your SMS log is corrupted. It happens to me all the time. Just go into your Windows folder and delete the PalmMsgV001 file. It'll erase your current messages but it'll fix your problem.
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Thanks, wouldn't have figured that one out.
    Global Posts
    203 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zelet View Post
    Your SMS log is corrupted. It happens to me all the time. Just go into your Windows folder and delete the PalmMsgV001 file. It'll erase your current messages but it'll fix your problem.
    Thanks! This also took care of a different problem I was having with messages in an SMS thread being sent to the wrong phone.