1.    #1  
    The Treo 800w would show the State from which a caller was calling if the number was not associated with a contact. However I can't seem to find this feature in the STP. Has anyone found a way to activate this?
    I thought that was a Sprint thing. My 755p did the same thing. I haven't noticed it not being there on the Pro but you're right it isn't.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    i miss this feature
    I was looking thru the registry yesterday and the entries for all the area codes are there. HKLM\Software\HTC\Phone\AreaCode. Now we need to figure out a way to activate it so it comes up on the screen.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
    i liked this as well
    hmm....
    lol I have this weird feeling that if someone is going to figure this out ... hannip will.
    any progress?
    bump bump
    bump x2. I had a need for this the other day and it didn't work My co worker pulled out his blackberry, another pulled out his BlackJack 2 or some other WM phone, and another pulled out a regular cell phone. All displayed the state except my darn feature rich Palm. I was a little embarrassed, although the IR and memory card save our butts today, so that made me feel better
    I plan to add the state info in the Treo Alert display which is visible if you have the plugin at the top. It should also display in the Call window when on the call. Just need the time to do it. Have to work this weekend. boo.
    Last edited by hannip; 05/01/2009 at 05:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    I plan to add the state info in the Treo Alert display which is visible if you have the plugin at the top. It should also display in the Call window when on the call. Just need the time to do it. Have to work this weekend. boo.
    Hannip, if you could add this iI will thank you and thank you, and thank you again. This is one feature I missed in the 700wx, was glad to see return in the 800, and disappointed to see gone again in the STP.
    Has their been any progress in getting the State name to appear on a non caller id call?