1.    #1  
    I had the orignal pre release STP from 01/2009 the messaging key under the OK button when you press it went to text messaging...i since then changed and got the new version phone but I backed up my old stuff and it wrote over the new files i guess still everything was fine.... I was having internet errors so I did a hard reset and now my messaging key goes to "select an account" and i have to pick between sms and email iv never had to do that before, whats goin on here ?
  2. CDG
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    I had the orignal pre release STP from 01/2009 the messaging key under the OK button when you press it went to text messaging...i since then changed and got the new version phone but I backed up my old stuff and it wrote over the new files i guess still everything was fine.... I was having internet errors so I did a hard reset and now my messaging key goes to "select an account" and i have to pick between sms and email iv never had to do that before, whats goin on here ?
    In the messaging application go Menu>Tools>Options and then uncheck "display account picker when opening Messaging"

This is how the GTP is, I am hoping the STP is set up the same way.
    Please Visit My Other Hangout
    Palm Pilot > Palm IIIxe > Palm Vx > Palm Treo 750 > Palm Treo Pro > BB 9700.
    Quote Originally Posted by charlyee View Post
    In the messaging application go Menu>Tools>Options and then uncheck "display account picker when opening Messaging"

This is how the GTP is, I am hoping the STP is set up the same way.
    Yes, that is the way it is with the STP. It defaults to displaying the account picker. If you did a hard reset, that is why is it displaying it the way it is. Unchecking it as described will take care of the problem.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
  4.    #4  
    thanks guys good to go...NOW how about from the texting window dialing a number that is not saved in the phonebook HOW about that on this crappy text app lol