1.    #1  
    It must be there, but I can't seem to be able swap between my current call and an incoming call (on Sprint Treo Pro). While on an existing call, and an incoming call comes in (i'm using BT headset also), I can press "Accept" to answer the incoming call, but my original call seems to go away. There is no way I can see to get back to the original call. This happens on every incoming call I get. What happened to the "Swap" button that we had on previous treos? I must be missing something. Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by mharpen; 03/31/2009 at 10:04 AM.
    You beat me to it. I've been wondering this for about 10 days now.
    just press the green send button on the phone and it will go back and forth between lines.
    This may need to be prefixed with "Sprint" if it's handled differently in the Sprint Treo Pro than the GSM Treo Pro.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I miss how easy it was to swap between calls on my 700WX. I also miss how easy it was to do conference calls. I still haven't figured out how do it on the Treo Pro.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    to make a conference call, while on your first call, you hit the green send button, it will go to the second line, dial the number and wait for it to ring, then hit the green button again and it will combine your calls.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    That is what I thought, and tried it once but it didn't work so thought I did something wrong or it was a different procedure then my VZW dumbphone or Touch Pro was. The "old" way it worked on the 700WX was so much easier.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2