1.    #1  
    I'm a Treo 650 owner currently but it is really getting dated and I'd like to get a Treo Pro. I'm currently on AT&T and want to stay with them, so I was curious what the best way is to get my hands on a Treo Pro. Since AT&T doesn't offer it, I wanted to buy new but it's a lot for me to shell out as a college student (cheapest I found was $419). Is there somewhere cheaper or some way I can get AT&T to give me some funding for this since I'm up for a free phone upgrade with a two year contract renewal.
    Quote Originally Posted by RRCsteve View Post
    I'm a Treo 650 owner currently but it is really getting dated and I'd like to get a Treo Pro. I'm currently on AT&T and want to stay with them, so I was curious what the best way is to get my hands on a Treo Pro. Since AT&T doesn't offer it, I wanted to buy new but it's a lot for me to shell out as a college student (cheapest I found was $419). Is there somewhere cheaper or some way I can get AT&T to give me some funding for this since I'm up for a free phone upgrade with a two year contract renewal.
    Amazon.com and Dell.com have had some decent deals recently on the unlocked GSM version (as low as $349). If you want a subsidized version, your best bet would be Sprint. It doesn't look like AT&T is going to pick it up.
    GSM Treo Pro <-Moto Q9h <- Moto KRZR K1 <- Moto RAZR <- Moto V620 <- Moto V505
    I got mine at NewEgg with an extended warranty protecting it against accidental breakage. It's 419.99 at NewEgg

Newegg.com - palm Treo Pro Unlocked Cell Phone w&#47; Touch Screen, GPS &#38; Wi-Fi - Unlocked Cell Phones

You could always look on EBay.
    My Phone & My Wife's Phone Two Unlocked GSM Treo Pro's

Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I cant believe the Pro for the Sprint are around $250 on ebay now.

You can go to live and get 14% off with buy it now and that will knock the price down some more.
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    The OP is looking for Gsm.
    As far as Sprint, be very careful buying from ebay, they could be the recalled Best Buy ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by RRCsteve View Post
    Is there some way I can get AT&T to give me some funding for this since I'm up for a free phone upgrade with a two year contract renewal.
    I'm due for an upgrade also, but I already have the new Gsm Treo Pro. And I'm sticking with Att. So I'm thinking of using my upgrade discount to get a new phone that I can turn around for a profit.
    You might be able to do something similar toward a Treo Pro.