Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That looks pretty sweet Kiesha. Good job! I need to set my newmenu up like that.
    Great FREE program for editing softkeys on WM6+: its called "Keyswop" I've been using it on my HTC touch because the left softkey quit associating with the program it was labeled for and Keyswop restored functionality... you can set the left and right softkey to whatever program you want... great free tool
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by hannip View Post
    That looks pretty sweet Kiesha. Good job! I need to set my newmenu up like that.
    Thanks hannip. So far so good. No longer experiencing that sluggish feel as much. Still not as fast but could also have something to do with my experimenting so much with other programs. If you figure out a way to assign both the left and right soft key w/ wm5menu, let me know. Also, I'd love to see a shot of your menu once you are done.
    kiesha -

Could you post an export of your config? I was trying to figure out how to do submenus and couldn't get it!
    Finally figured out the submenu thing...when you create a "submenu" item, you need to double tap on the submenu item to get into it's options. Finally!
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jdostal View Post
    kiesha -

Could you post an export of your config? I was trying to figure out how to do submenus and couldn't get it!
    Hey jdostal,

I am so sorry, I just logged on to tc this evening. I see your have already figured it out. Nice looking menu btw
    No worries - thanks for your posts as well, got me going on figuring it out.
    Sorry to bring up an old thread. Do you guys still feel this slows your TP down?
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Sorry to bring up an old thread. Do you guys still feel this slows your TP down?
    Can't speak for others, but I haven't noticed any impact.
    A slightly different alternative:
    What I've done is basically map the App3 button (calendar) as the Left Softkey, and then App4 button (mail) as the Right Softkey, under Settings/Buttons. This way, I can just tap those two hardkeys anytime I'm presented with options for the left and right softkeys in a particular app.
    Asking the obvious question but I assume your hard buttons dont bring the calendar & mail?
    Quote Originally Posted by RichTJ99 View Post
    Asking the obvious question but I assume your hard buttons dont bring the calendar & mail?
    Correct. What I've done is mapped Opt+App3 for the calendar and Opt+App4 for mail. Those apps are normally open all the time, so I just simply task-switch to them.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12