1.    #1  
    I am a switch from the 800 to the Pro and Iím starting to like it more, though my battery life still sucks. Still, I wanted to see if someone could help me with a couple beefs I have with the email application to see if there are any workarounds (these were beefs I have with the 800 too). I admire you guys for the work you do and hope this is another attainable one!

When I forward an email from my Pro the original email is an attachment to my message. Is there any way to prevent this and simply forward the content of the original email? I think making someone open an attachment when they receive the email is annoying. Plus you canít disguise as well that you are on your mobile and not in the office ;-)

My second email request is how can I prevent my email from being included when I do a ďreply to allĒ? This is annoying to me and I wish there was a setting, rather than having to manually delete it every time.

Thanks in advance for your help.
  2.    #2  
    i take it no one has a solution for either issue??
    Not with the default email proggie methinks
    Check out my My Medical webOS Apps
    Featured free apps: DrugView | Eponyms | eMed | Dosecalcfree | Beeb News
    I have the same issue, when I exchange emails with my friend, it becomes like a threaded email chat sessions from the 1st. email sent to the last current and can't seem to get rid of the attached files from the previous email. Maybe it has todo with HTML email format.
    Global Posts
    221 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dallasazcat View Post
    I am a switch from the 800 to the Pro and I’m starting to like it more, though my battery life still sucks. Still, I wanted to see if someone could help me with a couple beefs I have with the email application to see if there are any workarounds (these were beefs I have with the 800 too). I admire you guys for the work you do and hope this is another attainable one!

When I forward an email from my Pro the original email is an attachment to my message. Is there any way to prevent this and simply forward the content of the original email? I think making someone open an attachment when they receive the email is annoying. Plus you can’t disguise as well that you are on your mobile and not in the office ;-)

My second email request is how can I prevent my email from being included when I do a “reply to all”? This is annoying to me and I wish there was a setting, rather than having to manually delete it every time.

Thanks in advance for your help.
    dallasazcat,

What type of email account is this for on your TP?

I ask because when I forward an email on mine with the ActiveSync/Exchange account it does forward a message with the content listed below not as an attachment. This is with Exchange 2007.

For the reply to all -- setting the "My email addresses" in ActiveSync should stop your address being included when you reply to all. Unless you're replying to all for a message you sent yourself for which I don't know of a solution. There's a nice animation on how to change this setting at:

http://geekswithblogs.net/ntpro/arch...01/121821.aspx
    Last edited by sansnil; 03/31/2009 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Fixing bad link url...
  6.    #6  
    Wow sansnil, that "reply to all" fix was perfect, I wished I asked earlier!! Thank you for that link.

With regards to my email, I am on Exchange 2007 so not sure why I am having this issue and you are not...