Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Just picked up the TP from Sprint and had a problem that I have not seen. If there is a thread on this, please point me to it. (Thanks! and sorry)
    While using Google on IE to search for something, IE stopped. After a timeout I got "site not found". Later, when I was downloading a mobile app, IE locked up in a similar manner after about 1 out of 1.25 MB. This happened several other times. I found that if I went to the Comm Manager screen, turned off "Data Connection" and turned it back on, things would work ok again for a while.
    I took the phone back and exchanged it with another and had the same results. Not sure if this was a local Sprint cell problem or the phone. Anyone else see this?
    By the way, this was on a clean phone with no new apps installed.
    Not sure if it will help, but when I had a problem with IE, I closed it, ran "Update PRL" from the programs menu and haven't had any problems since.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I don't see that in the Programs folder. Maybe it is not available on the CDMA version of the TP?
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kimknapp View Post
    I don't see that in the Programs folder. Maybe it is not available on the CDMA version of the TP?

It's there
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kimknapp View Post
    Its under settings-->system
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    Thanks, Insol.
    I'll try that and see how it does. Actually, the problem hasn't shown up since I left Boulder and got back home in Avon.
    So, this could be a PRL issue, but I sort of doubt it.
    Thanks for the help.
    If you were not roaming it probably was not a prl issue.

Actually, I recall this happening to me as well. However- since I have toggled over to pie mode from the new ie I haven't had the issue.