1.    #1  
    made by the same company that makes the case/holster that sprint sells for the treo pro. this desktop cradel/charger works with the case on. $29.

Innodock Jr.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    connector looks pretty scary , its definitely going to be fun lining device up in low light area.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by slingbox View Post
    connector looks pretty scary , its definitely going to be fun lining device up in low light area.
    I agree. Looks like it could break easily too. Just ordered one though. I will see.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    Will order one as soon as the Treo Central store stocks it...
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Got mine today. The connector doesn't seem to be as fragile as it looks in the picture. I think it will hold up just fine, but I find it annoying that instead of a Micro USB connector in the back, it is a female USB A socket, with a male USB to male USB cord included. I find this very annoying because I bought a Seidio high output Micro USB wall charger to go with it so I could free up the OEM charger for traveling or work. Oh well.
    James

VZW: 700W>700WX>Centro>Samsung Saga> now with Sprint: Touch Pro>Treo Pro>Touch Pro 2
    Just got mine today. Happy to have my STP sitting "up" on my desk. Not dark yet, so I don't know how docking int he dark will be, but the connector seems pretty sturdy. Do not anticipate any problems.
    for the same prince you can get a Palm Coddle!

Go their website and check asorices.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    You are right but this one allows us to keep the Innocase on while charging.
    James

Outstanding! Just what I have been waiting for. Thanks for the info codyppc!
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Got mine today. The connector doesn't seem to be as fragile as it looks in the picture. I think it will hold up just fine, but I find it annoying that instead of a Micro USB connector in the back, it is a female USB A socket, with a male USB to male USB cord included. I find this very annoying because I bought a Seidio high output Micro USB wall charger to go with it so I could free up the OEM charger for traveling or work. Oh well.
    please explain. is this usb a socoket? is this the mini usb that we had on the htc mogul touch pro?
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Yes, it is a fullsize USB socket (like on your computer) and the cable end is what you would plug into your computer on each end. Here is a picture of the back of the charger and the end of the cable:

Attached Images Attached Images
    James

12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by jac6695 View Post
    Yes, it is a fullsize USB socket (like on your computer) and the cable end is what you would plug into your computer on each end. Here is a picture of the back of the charger and the end of the cable:

cool, as long as it comes with that cable. so am i correct in saying that we need to use ARE CURRENT CHARGER to plug in the usb cable to the wall? that if we aren't plugin usb in to computer.

i was really hoping on being able to free up my current charger and move it to a different room. one upstairs one downstairs for example. looks like i still may not be able to do this.

i will be buying in one week when i decied if i am keeping the treo pro for sure or not.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Yes, you will still need the current charger for it.
    James

Question:

I have the innodock jr for the Treo 800w. Has anyone tried/confirmed that it works with the Pro? I'd hate to go get another one just because the connector is moved slightly to the left.
    I am sure this is an excellent device, and well made etc. but please everyone BE CAREFUL WHEN YOUR DEVICE IS PLUGGED INTO THE CRADLE. I deal with digital cameras and tablet PCs all day for work. About a year ago we got some new Olympus cameras (we go through camera cords every week or two, and camera's once a month or so we use them so much). After a week or two when it was time for some new cables, we found out the hard way that they were proprietary/hard to find. I am not sure if they are MicroUSB or if they are the Mini 5 pins, but we couldn't find them anywhere in a store, and they were crazy expensive on the web at the time.

Long story short, we found a little retractable cable that was USB on one end, and multiple attachments for the other that went USB to XX (Mini USB, MicroUSB, 5pin, 4 pin etc.). The retractable cable was causing problems with connection issues since our USB ports are pretty well worn, and the cable had a lot of tension behind it, so we just used the attachment. In other words, rather than go Computer - Cable - Attachment - Camera, we went Computer - Attachment - Camera with no cable in between.

Within about 2 weeks we had DESTROYED the ports on the Camera/Computer. There was no cable to take any of the stress off the joints, you essentially hardwired the two devices together with a heavy plastic box, and all the stress was moved to the soldered connections on the device.

Anyway, I am sure this is an excellent cable, just be careful when putting it on/off, and make sure you don't bang the phone or drop the cradle etc. while it is plugged in.