1.    #1  
    I have 80.54 total program ram and 40.87 in use with 39.67 free.

At the Palm Site the brochures says 128mb and somewhere I read there is ROM update to fix it, but I can't find it and my ram seems very low.

I remember my Treo 800 and 700wx had more ram! I don;t think palm would go backwards.
    good question
    Quote Originally Posted by triplecore View Post
    I remember my Treo 800 and 700wx had more ram! I don;t think palm would go backwards.
    They went backwards, lol. Your memory specs are within range of a normal Sprint Treo Pro, give or take a few mb.

WMExperts: News, Reviews & Podcasts + Twitter
    I am having a problem with program memory. Apps are shutting down. Spoon Alarm could not start this morning so I got to sleep in....not good. I have no programs running in the background but only have 3.85mb free. I haven't been able to find an answer yet to the problem.
    yeah i that's about the same for me... around 80 MB total program memory... 80.54 MB according to the Memory Settings on the Task Manager and 80.79 MB according to the About screen.

i do remember many saying it would have 128MB RAM, even after it had been released!

the only real memory issue i've had is while running Opera Mobile 9.5. twice i've gotten a "not enough memory" message from the program.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valhalla View Post
    I am having a problem with program memory. Apps are shutting down. Spoon Alarm could not start this morning so I got to sleep in....not good. I have no programs running in the background but only have 3.85mb free. I haven't been able to find an answer yet to the problem.
    spoon alarm crashed my 800w half a dozen times before I removed it