1.    #1  
    Do I have to use Microsoft Active Sync to transfer music to my Micro SD card? I would rather just drag and drop music from my external hard drive to my mobile phone icon on my desktop, but this does not work.
    The mobile phone icon on your desktop is a shortcut to the files on your Treo...not to the sd card. You can connect via active stink and open up the sd card and drag/drop, although it's much faster if you remove the sd card and put it in a card reader.
    Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    Do I have to use Microsoft Active Sync to transfer music to my Micro SD card? I would rather just drag and drop music from my external hard drive to my mobile phone icon on my desktop, but this does not work.
    On your desktop, go to My Computer (or Computer, depending on OS) and the SD card should show up as a removable drive. Then you can simply drag and drop.

Also, there should be some sort of file browser with AS. At least in Windows Mobile Device Center in Vista there is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alli View Post
    ....You can connect via active stink and open up the sd card and drag/drop,...
    LOL, got a chuckle out of "Active Stink".
    Global Posts
    281 Global Posts
    If you have a card reader that would be faster than using the active sync. Then go to My Computer and you'll see that your Micro SD Card will show up as a removable drive.
    Using a Centro with free ActiveSync at http://www.TheMessageCenter.com