1.    #1  
    I've been singing the praises of the Seidio Innocase II/Holster combo that I got with my Treo Pro at purchase. I still really love it but my girlfriend recently purchased a Blackberry Curve and she wanted a skin similar to what I had used on our ipods a few years ago instead of a bulky shell case.

I've seen reviews and discussions of both Invisibleshield and Bodyguardz products which run about $25 each. I decided for her device I'd try the Best Skin Ever project for only $7 to make sure she liked it. I have to say that I was impressed enough that I have now ordered one for my Treo Pro. I think the material is exactly the same as the higher priced options, the only difference is you use windex or soapy water to install as opposed to their own solution. Her Blackberry came out great (after 3 hrs of careful installation) so I figured for the price I might as well try it. It's really nice to have protection with zero added bulk.

I'll let you know how it comes out.
    keep us updated!
    I have the Seidio Innocase II combo now and I can tell u it is the best protective solution I have found for my Treo Pro. I tried the product from Bodyguardz, but was very dissapointed as when the solution dried up it left too many bubbles under the invisible shield that I had to remove the whol thing, causing my P in the back 'Palm' logo to come off as it dyied to the Bodyguardz plastic laminant like crazy glue, very dissapointed, I lost a 'P' on my logo.
    I've heard nothing but good things about Best Skin Ever. Both it and BodyGuardz protect the device, provide clear viewing and don't inhibit the touch screen at all. InvisibleShield is not as clear and inhibits the touch screen. I've used both BodyGuardz and InvisibleShield. If my BodyGuardz ever wear out I might try Best Skin Ever, just to see. Although BodyGuardz provides free replacement. (InvisibleShield has free replacement too, but once I took it off I never wanted it back on my device.) Best Skin Ever does not provide that lifetime replacement guarantee, that's the only thing I have against Best Skin Ever.

But with either Best Skin Ever or BodyGuardz things go well. The only people I've ever found who really like InvisibleShield are people who've never used Best Skin Ever or BodyGuardz. I used to think InvisibleShield was best, till I tried something other than InvisibleShield, BodyGuardz. BodyGuardz are shipped with 2 in the pack and that lifetime guarantee .
    Last edited by darnell; 03/29/2009 at 09:57 PM.
    How much of the Pro does this cover?

And i am weary of any letters on my logo getting pulled out.... that's not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulls96 View Post
    How much of the Pro does this cover?

And i am weary of any letters on my logo getting pulled out.... that's not good.
    The BSE covers the front down to the keyboard, Full back and both sides,Top and bottom of phone. If you use the Innocase I would not put the sides on. I did and found it very hard to slip the case over the phone, Once I removed the BSE side pieces all was well with the Innocase. I have had mine on for approx 7 weeks now and it still looks like new.
    thanks for the info.

Could someone post how it looks like covering the keyboard and the Palm logo at the back? quite ocd in terms of how my gadgets look

THanks again!
    I have been using the Innocase II on two different Treo Pros and both have scratches around where the two pieces connect on the sides of the device and on the front by the Send/End keys. Doesn't bother me at all, but to others, be forewarned that this can happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    I have been using the Innocase II on two different Treo Pros and both have scratches around where the two pieces connect on the sides of the device and on the front by the Send/End keys. Doesn't bother me at all, but to others, be forewarned that this can happen.
    +1 Of course I can't see the scratches when it's on so it doesn't really bother me, but for you really particular folks out there, consider it. Also, those scratches probably knock down the resale value a bit if you ever decide to ebay it. I plan on keeping mine around so that's also not a concern for me.
    i got the inocase II with the belt holster for 15$ cause the guy at the sprint store just received as I was buying my phone. He didn't know the price of it so he said its normally like 30 but ill give it for 20.. I said lets do 15 and he was like okay. I went back and its 39.99 now... Also I have a screen protector (w/ opening for earpiece speaker) that I cut out to the shape of the little plastic that is on the phone when you get it.

Now my phoen is covered front back. only thing exposed is from below the "treo" logo to the bototm of keyboard

EDIT: I don't have the scratches on the side or anywhere under he case. my phone is shiny under. I did use a small piece of tissue in the shape of a mini sd card to stay under the latching mechanism to ensure that it wont unlatch.
    Last edited by HomerMAC; 05/20/2009 at 01:02 PM.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    My BSE cover is slowly peeling off in the corners...not good.
    Quote Originally Posted by bopgun View Post
    My BSE cover is slowly peeling off in the corners...not good.
    Mine too... only on the small pieces around the sides of the phone.
    Last edited by berdinkerdickle; 05/25/2009 at 09:26 PM.
    yeah the peeling is part of the deal when you get a skin like this. I ended up not buying one like this. The dealbreaker for me was the possibility of peeling off the Palm logo at the back if i pull it out. I used this on my 755p prior and removing this requires A LOT of force.

I am now quite content with the seidio hard case with belt holster.
    I have a BSE skin on my 700 and love it. The cover did eventually peel back, but that is from pulling it out of my pocket over and over. Comapred to the competition I could get three for the price of one. I like it so much I put it on my Ipods too.
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.mullins View Post
    I have a BSE skin on my 700 and love it. The cover did eventually peel back, but that is from pulling it out of my pocket over and over. Comapred to the competition I could get three for the price of one. I like it so much I put it on my Ipods too.
    I had an InvisibleShield on my 755p, and I didn't have any peeling issues like I do on my Pro. I guess you do get what you pay for...I shouldve gotten the InvisibleShield or Bodyguardz.
    For the smaller end pieces I found that it is best to very carefully place them without any soap/water solution. You obviously have to do it right the first time but if you do, the results will be perfect and adhere better. That's just my experience.
    Any pics of the BSE skin ?
    Quote Originally Posted by davetati View Post
    Any pics of the BSE skin ?
    They look and feel exactly the same as the Bodyguardz imo. I would bet they are the same stuff.