1.    #1  
    I am looking for a database of US holidays (as far into the future as possible) to load onto my pocket outlook calendar. Does anyone know of a good program or databse?
    The ones I have seen go out to 2010. However, if you do sync with Outlook you can just load them on your desktop then they will transfer to your device.

Holidays for 2008-2012
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Thanks for posting this. I had forgotten about this feature.
  4.    #4  
    Great, thanks.
    Depending on the version of Outlook you have, you can add holidays for as long as you want. You have to Tools>Options>Preferences>Calendar>Add Holidays. Then you can choose the countries you want to add them for.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    Depending on the version of Outlook you have, you can add holidays for as long as you want. You have to Tools>Options>Preferences>Calendar>Add Holidays. Then you can choose the countries you want to add them for.

Oh wow, I never knew that was in there, thank you for letting us know . Sweet!

This is even better than the Palm OS days, when we'd have to either find someone who set them all up in a file to import or do it manually ourselves.