Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    I am trying hard to configure the noise on my Pro.

There is two and more lines:

Messaging : New MMS
    Messaging : New Text message

I thought MMS and Text Message means the same thing. Isnt MMS like SMS too?

Also what is this: Messaging: New MMS report
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    sms is short message service
    mms is multimedia messaging service

lot of devices combine these two, but is seems that the arcsoft program that the sprint treo pro uses splits these into two differnt systems.

i kind of like that cause now i can set a different notification for each.
    My Avatar = This guy walks 12 miles a day just to charge his cell phone. Link Here
    If you want to buy me lunch... click here
    PDA's I've owned/used in order... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve), Treo 800w, Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    983 Global Posts
    How do I trigger a MMS? Just sent a picture attached on SMS?

What is MMS report? What is report and how to trigger it?
    Dell x51v → Motorola Q (Verizon) → Mogul → 800w → Treo Pro → Touch Pro 2 (SERO) → HTC EVO 3D → HTC EVO 4G LTE → HTC One S → Nexus 4
    Quote Originally Posted by chong67 View Post
    I am trying hard to configure the noise on my Pro.

There is two and more lines:

Messaging : New MMS
    Messaging : New Text message

I thought MMS and Text Message means the same thing. Isnt MMS like SMS too?

Also what is this: Messaging: New MMS report
    MMS is sorta like a super-charged SMS. It allows you to send audio, video and pictures embeded within the message. As to the new MMS report, I've not heard of that one. I can't seem to find it in the owner's manual either. Any guesses?

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."