1.    #1  
    my 800w took a dump on my 2 days ago. went to a sprint store and they ordered me a new phone. but here is my thing. I have 2 lines on my plan and when I added the second line I never upgraded a phone or brought one from sprint I used one of my old phone so I should still have the upgrade option on the secone line correct?

If so I wondered if i could get a touch pro or treo pro on the second line and when i get teh phone after a day switch the phones phones? ie. from the secone line to the first line.

Anyone ever done it or know if it can be done?
    It can be done. Just upgrade the second line and call a sprint representative to have them do an ESN swap for you.
    If the new phone has a rebate, you will have to wait to switch the phones until the rebate is paid. Otherwise you won't get the rebate.
    The policy is if there are rebates involved you must keep the device active on the eligible line for 30 days.

You can do ESN swaps online. I bounce back and forth between 3 phones all the time. If I had to call each time I would make 15 calls a month.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Quote Originally Posted by derrickmd18 View Post
    my 800w took a dump on my 2 days ago. went to a sprint store and they ordered me a new phone. but here is my thing. I have 2 lines on my plan and when I added the second line I never upgraded a phone or brought one from sprint I used one of my old phone so I should still have the upgrade option on the secone line correct?

If so I wondered if i could get a touch pro or treo pro on the second line and when i get teh phone after a day switch the phones phones? ie. from the secone line to the first line.

Anyone ever done it or know if it can be done?
    I did exactly what you're thinking of doing.

After not being happy with the 800w after owning 2 in a row, I sent the 2nd back to Palm (after filing a BBB complaint against Palm, because the 800w's GPS capabilities in my opinion are falsely advertised and the device highly defective) and Palm gave me a refund of what I paid for it. (I originally purchased the 800w through Sprint.) Went to the Sprint store, ordered the Sprint HTC Touch Pro on my 2nd line which I never used before towards any upgrades. The Sprint store staff activated the discounted Touch Pro on my 1st line where I wanted to use it. I got the $180 instant savings, but not the $100 mail in rebate. To get the $100 mail in rebate, you've got to keep the Touch Pro on that 2nd line until Sprint processes the rebate, it could take more than 30 days. The folks at Sprint are familiar with what you want to do and don't mind helping you do it. It's a 2nd line locked into an extended contract, they do all they can to help .